[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 03-14-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:41:43 EDT 2007

New releases*

8:06pm
Kenny Werner, New Amsterdam (Lawn Chair Society)*
Louis Hayes & the Cannonball Legacy Band, New Delhi (Maximum Firepower)*
Flat Earth Society, In Between Rivers (Psycho Scout)*
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts, Feel the Sway (The Scenic Route)
Zoot Sims, It's All Right with me (...meets Jimmy Rowles)
Zoot Sims-Bob Brookmeyer, I Can't Get Started (Morning Fun)
Robert Glasper, f.t.b. (in my element)*
Kurt Elling, In the winelight (hear & now)
Kenny Garrett, Calling (Beyond the Wall)*
Elmer Gibson, Changes (The Reach of Memory)*
Thomas Chapin Trio, Ticket to Ride
Gordon Grdina, Gary Peacock, Paul Motian (Think Like the Waves)*
Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg, Mera Di Yeh Pukarch (Ugly Beauty)
Saxophone Summit, The 12th Man (Gathering of Spirits)
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample, Rio De Janiero Blues (Feeling Good)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org