[JPL] PLAYLIST: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg March 17/07

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 17 23:15:33 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg March 17/07

Wayne Wallace * The Reckless Search For Beauty - Patois * Use Me
Ralph Alessi * Look - Between The Lines * Brown Hat
Dapp Theory * Y'All Just Don't Know - Concord * Patterns of Force(Canada)
Shirantha Beddage * Roots and Branches - Jazz Excursion * Nearly There(Canada)
David Binney * Cities and Desire - Criss Cross * London
Dan Weiss Trio * Now Yes When - Tone of a Pitch * Chakradar 1
Dan Weiss Trio * Now Yes When - Tone of a Pitch * Chakradar 2
The Jolly Boat Pirates * The Jolly Boat Pirates - Umlaut * Line(Sweden)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel ... - Dune * I Want More For Me Than This(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel ... - Dune * The Albert Jenkins Story(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel ... - Dune * Life Ain't So Bad(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel ... - Dune * I Want It All(UK)
Joel Miller * Mandala - Effendi * Now That I Own TV(Canada)
Thom Gossage * Other Voices 5 - Effendi * Kelp(Canada)
Michael Herring's Vertigo * Coniferous Revenge - ind. * Urn(Canada)
Paul Motian Band * Garden of Eden - ECM * Mumbo Jumbo
Rob Reddys' Gift Horse * A Hundred Jumping Devils - Reddy * Abraham
Jean Michel Pilc * Live at Iridium New York - Dreyfus * Yemen
Actis Band * Allende - Leo * Noche de Fraga(Italy)
Marilyn Lerner * Birds Are Returning - Jazz Focus * Que Pasa(Canada)
Squall * Squall - Rufus * Keep Going(Australia)
Rick McLaughlin Trio * Study of Light - Accurate * Marina
Alex Garcia's Afromantra * Uplifting Spirit - AfroMantra * Green Horizons

Maurice Hogue