[JPL] My Favorite Things Halts Production

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Mar 18 19:09:52 EDT 2007

The status of recorded music online is uncertain at best. Recent
regulatory and licensing proposals will, when enacted, preclude
independent producers such as myself from delivering a quality product
online.

In light of these changes I have concluded it to be unwise for me to
continue to produce "My Favorite Things."

I have found great personal satisfaction in presenting this great music
to a truly international audience over the past months. I look forward
to the day when it will be possible for me to do so again.

Best wishes,

Russ Neff
--

*Russ Neff