[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--3/18/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:53:18 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse
Records

Duke Ellington-Diminuendo and Crescendo In Blue --All Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Count Basie--Back in the Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Jimmie Lunceford--Jumpin Blues---Blues from Kansas City--Decca Jazz
James P. Johnson--Jingles--Snowy Morning Blues--Columbia

Freddie Hubbard--Life Flight--Life Flight--Blue Note

Larry Vuchovich--Dexter's Mode--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's a Good Thing-Unity

Eddie Palmieri--Palo pa Rumba--Palo pa Rumba--Fania
Illeana Santamaria--Cancion para papa---What I Want--Deep Tone
Mongo Santamaria--El Campesino--Ole Ola--Concord Picante
Wayne Wallace--Paso a Paso--The Reckless Search for Beauty--Patois

Betty Carter--You Go to My Head--It's Not About the Melody--Verve
Dianne Reeves----Lush Life---Lush Life---Blue Note
Johnny Hartman--My One And Only Love--The Gentle Side of John
Coltrane--Impulse

Ahmad Jamal--Once Upon A time--Digital Works--Atlantic
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Stolen Moments--360

Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin Thru
Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
George Benson--Affirmation--The Best of George Benson--Warner Bros.

Dexter Gordon--McSplivens---A Swinging Affair--Blue Note
Wes Montgomery--Twisted Blues--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Dianne Reeves--How High The Moon--I Remember--Blue Note
Grant Stewart--If Ever I Would Leave You--In The Still of The Night--Sharp
Nine
Miles Davis--ESP--ESP--Columbia
Robert Glasper--Rise and Shine--Canvas--Blue Note

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz