[JPL] PlayList: TomtheJazzman 3/18/07

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 02:28:00 EDT 2007

3-18-2007 TomtheJazzman
WTEB-89.3, WKNS-90.3, WBJD-91.5
WZNB-88.5, Greenville-88.1

6:00 PM
6:00 PM Carole King  Jazzman   Ode
6:01 PM Wynton Marsalis & Ellis Lucy And Linus Columbia
6:05 PM Jack Sheldon  Isfahan   Butterfly
6:13 PM Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau  A Night Away   Nonesuch
6:21 PM Grace Kelly  I'll Remember April   Pazz
6:27 PM Anat Cohen  Cry Me A River   Anzic
6:32 PM Anat Cohen  Samba De Orfeu  Anzic
6:38 PM Turtle Island Quartet  My Favorite Things   Telarc
6:43 PM Bob Florence Guiding Star   MAMA
6:51 PM Robert Glasper nbsp;Beatrice   Blue Note
6:59 PM Bobby Broom  Can't Buy Me Love   Origin
7:00 PM
7:08 PM Benny Reid  Dancing With My Father   Concord
7:18 PM Pete Levin  Icarus   Motema
7:24 PM The Stryker/Slagle Band  In Just Time   Zoho
7:30 PM New York Electric Piano  Blues In Full Moon   Buffalo Puppy
7:34 PM Larry Ham  Brazilian Coffee   Self-Released
7:41 PM Norman Brown Let's Take A Ride Peak
7:45 PM Wayne Bergeron  You Go To My Head   Concord
7:51 PM Misha Tsiganov  Waltz For Olena   Power Light
7:59 PM Hiromi  Deep Into The Night   Telarc Jazz
8:00 PM
8:09 PM Ted Howe  True Love   Summit
8:14 PM Hot Club Of San Francisco Some Of Tese Days Reference
8:18 PM Ray Charles & Count Basie Oh, What A Beautiful Morning   Concord
8:24 PM MB3  Cantaloupe Island   Mel Bay
8:29 PM Scott Hamilton  Flamingo   Concord
8:38 PM Bobby Shew  Summer Bossa Torii
8:45 PM Jackie and Roy Corcovado Jazzed Media
8:48 PM Pamela Luss  Get Here   Savant
8:52 PM Jack Cortner Secret Love Jazzed Media
8:55 PM Randy Crawford & Joe Sample  Save Your Love For Me   PRA
8:59 PM David 'Fathead' Newman  Alfie   HighNote
9:00 PM
9:06 PM Patti Austin  Lady Be Good   Rendezvous
9:10 PM Larry Ham  Softly As In A Morning Sunrise   Self-Released
9:15 PM Brubeck & Desmond Alice In Wonderland Horizon
9:19 PM Alain Perez &bsp;Camino Del Oso   Ayva
9:27 PM Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau  Towards The Light   Nonesuch
9:35 PM Will Bernard  White Elephant Sale   Palmetto
9:39 PM Frank Foster  Three Card Molly   Piadrum
9:47 PM Beatle Jazz  Fool On The Hill   Lightyear
9:52 PM Joey DeFrancesco  I'm In The Mood For Love    Concord
9:58 PM Kendra Shank  The Music Is The Magic   Challenge
10:00 PM
10:07 PM Wynton Marsalis  Love And Broken Hearts   Blue Note
10:14 PM Oscar Peterson Ad Lib Blues   Telarc Jazz
10:26 PM Diana Krall  How Insensitive   Verve
10:32 PM Matt Wilson  Our Prayer  Palmetto
10:39 PM Russell Gunn  Footprints   HighNote
10:47 PM George Benson & Al arreau  Four   Universal
10:53 PM Conrad Herwig  Petits Machins   Half Note
10:57 PM Doug MacDonald  Picnic   Sea Breeze