[JPL] KSVY playlist Sonoma

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 10:48:11 EDT 2007

Clayton-Hamilton/Live at MCG/Capt. Bill
Kelly Sill/Boneyard/Ernie Banks/
Jefff Alkire/One Summer in Winters/Barbara
Red Mitchell/I'm Glad There is You/Simple Blues in
F/Contemporary
Bob Berg/Enter the Spirit/Snapshop/GRP
Mike Melvoin/You Know/Exactly Like You/CityLight
Jane Stuart/Beginning to see theLight/Centerpiece
Bobby Broom/Song & Dance/Blues for Modern Man/Origin
TedHowe/Love Song/Let's Do It/Summit
Kenny Carr/Turn the Page/Bleeker St./ZooZazz
Chet Baker/Oh You Crazy Mood/Touch of Your Lips/Enja
Fred Randolph/New Day/Title
Coltrane/Lush Life/Like Someone in Love/Prestige
Leonisa Ardizzone/Afraid  of  Heights/Anthropology/
Nate Najar/I'm all Smiles/Remembering Charlie Byrd
Thomas Marriot/Both Sides of Fence/What the Mirror
Said
Miles/Severn  Steps/Title/ColumbiaJ
Jeff Baker/Shopping for your Heart/Yardbird Suite/OA2
Terry Henry/3 Gentlemen of Valona/Slick

"Stolen Moments in Jazz w/Bill Moody
KSVY Sonoma CA

Author of Looking For Chet Baker