[JPL] PLAYLIST: 03-18-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Mar 19 15:48:30 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Spring Fund Drive 2007 - Cruising For New Members - Second Week

Noon
Misha Tsiganov - Dark Eyes - Always Going West - Powerlight Records - 2007
Benny Reid - Findings: A Quest For Peace - Findings - Concord Music - 2007
Matt Ray - Where Were You When I Needed You - Lost In New York - CAP - 2006
Nat "King" Cole - Mona Lisa - The World Of Nat King Cole - Capitol Records - 2005
John Coltrane - I Love You - Lush Life - Concord Music - 2006
Bobby Shew - My Love Is Yours - Cancaos Do Amor - Torri Records - 2007
Dianne Reeves - Something To Live For - Billy Strayhorn: Lush Life - Blue Note - 2007
Nat Adderley - Ill Wind - Talkin' About You - 32 Jazz - 1998

1:00
George Benson - Breezin - The Essential George Benson - Columbia/Legacy - 2006
Metheny Mehldau Quartet - A Night Away - Metheny Mehldau Quartet - Nonsuch - 2007
Quamon Fowler - That Magical Feelin - The Vision - Continuum Music - 2005
Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - Possum Slim - It's Your World - Rumal-Gia Ltd - 2000
Mat Wilson's Arts & Crafts - Feel The Sway - The Scenic Route - Palmetto - 2007
Harry Connick Jr. - Fidgety Feet - Chanson Du Vieux Carre - Marsalis Music - 2007

2:00
Poncho Sanchez - Mary Ann - Jazz Vocalists Hear & Now - Concord Jazz - 2006
One More - Groove Merchant - The Summary: Music Of Thad Jones, Vol. 2 - IPO - 2006
Wayne Bergeron - High Clouds And A Good Chance Of Wayne - Plays Well With Others - Concord Music - 2007
Nat King Cole - (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66 - The World Of Nat King Cole - Capitol Records - 2005
Wynton Marsalis - Find Me - From The Plantation To The Penitentiary - Blue Note - 2007

3:00
Jerry Weldon - This I Dig Of You - 3 O' Clock In The Morning - Dex Jazz - 2005
Grady Tate - All Blues - From The Heart - Half Note - 2006
Geri Allen - Well Done - Timeless Portraits And Dreams - Telarc - 2006