[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 03.19.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Mar 19 20:43:58 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 03.19.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Ray Kennedy - Where Do I Go From Here - Plays The Music Of Arthur
Schwartz - Arobrs
Sachal Vasandani - Naked As We Came - Eyes Wide Open - Mack Avenue
Sylvain Luc - Stepin' Out - Joko - Dreyfus

David Binney - Edward Simon - We Dream Oceans -  Oceanos - Criss Cross
Kendra Shank - Bird Alone - A Spirit Free - Challenge
John Fedchock - embraceable You - Up & Running - Reservoir

Pat Metheny/Brad Mehldau - So Much In The Air -   Metheny Mehldau
Quartet - Nonesuch
Anat Fort - Lullaby - A Long Story - ECM
Bethany and Rufus - No More Songs -  900 Miles - Hyena

Ted Howe - True Love - Love Song - Summit
Janice Friedman - Don't Blame Me - Swingin' For The Ride - Self Produced
Bobby Broom - Where is the Love - Song And Dance - Origin

Grace Kelly - Some Other Time - Every Road I Walked - Pazz
Rachel Z - Innerurge - Dept. Of Good And Evil - Savoy
Rebecca Paris - All Of You - You don't Know Me - Saying It With Jazz

Allan Vache - Body and Soul - With Benny in Mind - Arbors
Jeff Newell's New-Trad Octet - The Washington Post - Brownstone -
Bluejazz
Will Bernard - Title Cut - Party Hats - Palmetto

Dave Stryker/Steve Slagle - In Just Time - Latest Outlook - Zoho
Glovanni Guidl - Shadows - Indian Summer - Cam Jazz
Robert Glasper - Y'otta Praise Him - In My Element - Blue Note

David "Fathead" Newman - Come Sunday - Life - HighNote
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ