[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM Richmond VA

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Mar 19 21:59:49 EDT 2007

Tonight's playlist from WCVE-FM.
Archived at ideastations.org/radio.
Please direct cd's for airplay consideration to the address below,

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame St
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday March 19, 2007

(Razaf, Denniker) S'posin' - Soul Time - Bobby Timmons - Riverside -
OJCCD-820-2

(Jose manzo) Moliendo Café - Flatjacks - Willie Rodriguez - Milestone -
MCD-9331-2

(George and Ira Gershwin) Oh Lady be Good - Once More with Feeling - Phil
Bodner - Arbors Jazz - ARCD 19347

(Juan Tizol, Irving Mills, Duke Ellington) Caravan - Djangology - Bireli
Lagrene with the WDR Big Band - Dreyfus Jazz - 36692

(Kenny Dorham) Lotus Blossum - Live at Birdland - Steve Kuhn trio - Blue
Note - 0946 3 72992 2 7

(Cedar Walton) Mode for Joe - Mode for Joe - Joe Henderson - Blue Note -
CDP 7 8427 2

(Kaper, Webster) Invitation - Nightclub - Patricia Barber - Blue
Note/Premonition - 7243 5 27290 2 9

(Benny Carter) Easy Money - Another Time Another Place: The Music of Benny
Carter - - Ira Nepus and Steve Moore - Jazzed Media - JM 1016

8:01 NPR Newscast

(Bob Florence) Eternal Licks and Grooves - Eternal Licks and Grooves - Bob
Florence - Mama records - 1030

(Joseph Anthony Livingston) Feelin' No Pain / (Lindsay McPhail, Walter
Michels) San - RCA Victor 80th Anniversary Vol.1 1917-1929 - BMG Classics
- 09026 68777-2

(Donaldson, Whiting) My Blue Heaven - Say It with Music - Paul Whiteman -
ASV/Living Era - CD AJA 5291

(Zez Confrey) Kinda Careless / Humorestless - Rhapsody in Ragtime -
Richard Dowling - Klavier - K 11164

(R. Turk, F. Ahlert) Walkin' My Baby Back Home You're Drivin' Me Crazy --
Louis Armstrong V. 7 - Columbia/Legacy - CK 48828

(Red Norvo) Congo Blues - The Modern Red Norvo - Red Norvo with Charlie
Parker, Dizzy Gillespie etc - Savoy Jazz - SVY 17113

(Sonny Stitt) Everyone Does - Sonny Stitt - MCA Records/Chess - CHD-9317

9:01 NPR News

(Lee Morgan) Ceora - Joey Defrancesco Live: The Authorized Bootleg - Joey
defrancesco and George Coleman - Concord Jazz - CCD-30123-2

(Duke Ellington) Chromatic Love Affair - The Reckless Search for Beauty -
Wayne Wallace - Patois Records - PRCD-0002

(Cole Porter) Easy to Love - Easy to Love - Roberta Gambarini - Groovin'
High/Kindred Rhythm - KRM-CD-1122

(Dietz, Schwartz) Alone Together - The Lee Konitz Duets - Lee Konitz -
Milestone - OJCD-466-2

(Duke Ellington, Henry Nemo, Irving Mills, John Redmond) I Let a Song Go
out of My Heart - Ballads, Blues and Bey - Andy Bey - Evidence - ECD
22162-2

(Clark Terry) Mumbles - Oscar Peterson Trio Plus One - Clark Terry and
Oscar Peterson - Verve - 314 558 075-2