[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 01:57:13 EDT 2007

Monday, March 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight Sarah Vaughan
Fundraising

	8:00pm
Sarah Vaughan: Peace, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy)

8:07am
Sarah Vaughan: I Didn't Know What Time It Was, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

8:12pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Lady's In Love With You, The Benny Carter Sessions
(Roulette 28640)

8:20pm
Sarah Vaughan: In A Sentimental Mood, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

8:25pm
Sarah Vaughan: Summertime, In The City Of Lights (Justin Time 8474)

8:28pm
Sarah Vaughan: I'm Glad There Is You, With Clifford Brown (Emarcy 814641)

8:38pm
Sarah Vaughan: Love Story, Live In Japan (Mainstream 57123)

8:43pm
Sarah Vaughan: Over The Rainbow, Live In Japan (Mainstream 57123)

8:54pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Gentleman Is Dope, Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan (Roulette
37241)

8:57pm
Sarah Vaughan: Shulie Bop, Ultimate (Verve 31453852)

9:00pm
Sarah Vaughan: Doodlin', Ultimate (Verve 314539852)

9:09pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Island, Crazy And Mixed Up (Pablo 3112)

9:14pm
Sarah Vaughan: A Taste Of Honey, Sarah Sings Soulfully (Roulette 98445)

9:17pm
Sarah Vaughan: Love Dance, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

9:28pm
Sarah Vaughan: Misty, Ultimate (Verve 314539852)

9:31pm
Sarah Vaughan: Prelude To A Kiss, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

9:38pm
Sarah Vaughan: Embraceable You, With Clifford Brown (Emarcy 814641)

9:46pm
Sarah Vaughan: Black Coffee, The Divine Sarah Vaughan (Columbia 44250)

9:49pm
Sarah Vaughan: Sermonette, Sings Soulfully (Roulette 98445)

10:05pm
Sarah Vaughan: Lover Man, Swingin' Easy (Emarcy 1025)

10:08pm
Sarah Vaughan: Body And Soul, Swingin' Easy (Emarcy 1025)

10:12pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Nearness Of You, Live In Japan (Mainstream 57123)

10:23pm
Sarah Vaughan: My Funny Valentine, In The City Of Lights (Justin Time 8474)

10:32pm
Sarah Vaughan: Misty, Sassy Swings The Tivoli (Emarcy 837788)

10:42pm
Sarah Vaughan: Interlude, It's Magic (Jaz 2004)

10:44pm
Sarah Vaughan: Perdido, Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan (Roulette 37241)

10:48pm
Sarah Vaughan: Broken Hearted Mlody, Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan (Roulette
2004)

10:52pm
Sarah Vaughan: My Old Flame, Sings For Lovers (Pablo 6027)

10:58am
Sarah Vaughan: The Summer Knows, Sarah Vaughan With Michel Lerand (Mainstream
703)

11:04pm
Sarah Vaughan: You Go To My Head, Count Basie & Sarah Vaughan (Roulette 37241)

11:08pm
Sarah Vaughan: I Believe In You, The Benny Carter Sessions (Roulette 28610)

11:12pm
Sarah Vaughan: On A Clear DayIf You Could See Me Now, In The City Of Lights
(Justin Time 8474)

11:19pm
Sarah Vaughan: Send In The Clowns, Send In The Clowns (Pablo 2312130)

11:28pm
Sarah Vaughan: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, Ultimate (Verve 314539052)

11:32pm
Sarah Vaughan: Jim, With Clifford Brown (Emarcy 814641)

11:38pm
Sarah Vaughan: Someone To Watch Over Me, Sings George Gershwin (Emarcy
314557567)

11:42pm
Sarah Vaughan: I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues, Send In The Clowns (Pablo
2312130)

11:48pm
Sarah Vaughan: 'Round Midnight, Live In Japan (Mainstream 57123)

11:54pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Midnight Sun, Sarah Sings Soulfully (Roulette 98445)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston