[JPL] Dubai International Jazz Festival 2007

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 02:40:20 EDT 2007

Dr Jazz:
Any place but Dubai in lieu of the recent Halliburton
defection I have to counter anything coming from that
place. Any corporation that has ex patrioted so as not
to pay taxes to a not to pay  for an illegal war on
another country, just burns my ***.
Anytime we have soldiers in the field of battle and
their current welfare is of paramount importance and
due to improper training, inadequate equipment and
eventual lifetime disability that isn't t!!!
I'll admit it's an emotional thing.
Your a brother and I don't mean any disrespect.
Maybe the Detroit International Jazz Fest should honor
our soldiers.
It's not their fault, neither is it Dubai's, that this
is the biggest boondoggle in American Military
History.
Churchell resigned after Gallopoli.
bopndick
proud to my school-Detroit