[JPL] Boston's Jazz Week 2007

Steve Schwartz Steve_Schwartz at wgbh.org
Tue Mar 20 12:46:33 EDT 2007

Thanks for picking up on this and getting the word out, Doc!
Yes! We're all very excited about this push to give Boston the credit it deserves as a jazz city.
We at WGBH have been in on the ground floor at meetings and emails and discussions about how to make this all happen.
Another direct WGBH connection will be a live performance on the radio. I will be Producing a live broadcast featuring The Mike Tucker Quartet (http://www.tuckerjazz.com/Home.html) on Jazz with Eric in the Evening. This will happen on Tuesday night, April 24th, smack dab in the middle of Boston Jazz Week from 9p-10p.

Steve Schwartz
Jazz from Studio Four
Friday, 8p-midnight
WGBH, 89.7FM, Boston