[JPL] Playlists: "Gnujazz" on KSJS with Brad Stone, 3-19 and 3-12

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Mar 20 14:00:37 EDT 2007

"Gnujazz" with Brad Stone, 3-19-07  (* indicates audience response)

2:00 p.m.
Will Bernard - Party Hats - Party Hats; Afro Sheen; Chin Up; Newbie; Folding Green
*Quamon Fowler - The Vision - Blessed Assurance; It's 4 Real Dog; My Mother-in-Love
Hiromi's Sonicbloom - Time Control - Time Difference; Time Out

3:00 p.m.
Hiromi's Sonicbloom - Time Control - Time Travel
Andy Narell - Tatoom - Baby Steps
Ira Nepus/Steve Moore - Another Time, Another Place (The Music of Benny Carter) - Another Time, Another Place
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - The Scenic Route - 25 Years of Rutabagas
Times 4 - Relations - Mojito
Tierney Sutton Band - On the Other Side - Great Day
Russell Gunn - Plays Miles - New New Blues
Paul Carr - Just Noodlin' - Pat 'N' Chat
* Joe Zawinul - Brown St. - Black Market

4:00 p.m.
Alain Perez - En El Aire - La Canchanchara
Ari Hoeniz - Inversations - This Little Light of Mine
Grant Stewart - In the Still of the Night - In the Still of the Night
Jeff Newell's New Trad Octet - Brownstone - The Lambs March
Komeda Project - Crazy Girl - Tail Peace
The Nate Najar Trio - I'm All Smiles - Swing '05
Abram Wilson - Ride! - Confrontation and Acceptance
Jeff Darrohn - T Bird '60 - London Far Eastern Groove
Kenny Werner - Lawn Chair Society - The 13th Day

"Gnujazz" with Brad Stone, 3-12-07

2:00 p.m.
Will Bernard - Party Hats - Share the Sea; White Elephant Seal; Ripple Sole; Leo's Cat
Jonathan Poretz - A Lot of Livin' To Do - I'll Remember April; It Never Entered My Mind; This Time the Dream's On Me
Andy Narell - Tatoom - Tabanca; Blue Mazooka; Appreciation

3:00 p.m.
Bob Mintzer Quartet - In the Moment - Straight Ahead
Russell Gunn - Plays Miles - Blue in Green
*Pete BarenBregge/Frank Russo - A Thousand Eyes - Blackbird
Stryker/Slagle Band - Latest Outlook - Latest Outlook
Dean Schmidt - I Know Nothing - Pop Star/The Days of Guns and Roses
Joe Zawinul - Brown Street - Night Passage
Aaron Comess - Catskills Cry - Africa
Interview with Abram Wilson
Abram Wilson - Ride! - After the Storm

4:00 p.m.
Ari Hoenig - Inversations - Without Within
Kenny Werner - Lawn Chair Society - The 13th Day
Bobby Shew - Cancaos Do Amor - Me Ame Para Sempre
Scott Whitfield - Speaking of Love - Only at Lonely Times
Dave Liebman - Back on the Corner - Electric Guitar Interlude; J.B. Meets Sly; 5th St. Reprise
New York Electric Piano - Blues in Full Moon - Functuation

Dr. Brad Stone, Faculty Advisor
Music Director; Jazz, Blues and World
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA  95020
408-848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., PT