[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Richmond VA

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Tue Mar 20 21:54:54 EDT 2007

Tonight's playlist from WCVE, posted at ideastations.org/radio, please
direct cd's for airplay consideration to the address below.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM 23 sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Tuesday March 20, 2007

(Frank Loesser) Guys and Dolls - Guys and Dolls Like Vibes - Verve - 314
549 366-2

(Lee Morgan) Hocus Pocus - These Are Soulful Days - Benny green - Blue
Note - 7243 4 99527 2 0

(Jerome Kern, Ira Gershwin) Long Ago and Far Away - The Art of Pepper -
Art Pepper - Blue Note - CDP 7 46853 2

(Bill Holman) Woodrow - The Bill Holman Band Live - Jazzed Media - JM 1007

(Misha Piatagorsky) Where's the Sun - Uncommon Circumstances - Misha
Piatagorsky - Mishamusic

(Wayne Shorter) E.S.P. - E.S.P. - Miles Davis - Columbia - CK 65683

(Hoagy Carmichael, Johnny Mercer) Skylark - Jim Hall & Friends Volume 1
Live at Town Hall - Jim Hall an Bob Brookmeyer - Music Masters - 5050-2-C

(Bud Powell) Hallucinations - Whisper Not - Keith Jarrett - ECM -
1724-1725 314 543 816-2

(Clay Boland, Moe Jaffe) Gypsy in My Soul - It's All Right with Me - Sara
Lazarus - Dreyfus Jazz - FDM 46050 366932

8:01 NPR News

(Lagrene) Sous Les Pommiers - To Bi or Not to Bi: Solo - Bireli Lagrene -
Dreyfus Jazz - 36692

(Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grapelli) Djangology - Djangology - Bireli
Lagrene with WDR Big Band - Dreyfus Jazz - 36692

(Eddiw Sauter) Her - Focus - Stan Getz - Verve - 314 521 419-2

(Manny Oquendo) El Son - Ahora - Manny Oquendo - Milestone -
MCD-MCD-9288-2

(Rafael Lopez) La Sitiera - Bele Bele en La Habana - Chucho Valdes - Blue
Note - CDP 7243 8 23082 2 5

(Ned Washington, George Bassman) I'm Getting Sentimental over You - Once
More with Feeling - Phil Bodner - Arbors records - ARCD 19347

(Leonard Feather) Homeward Bound - The Complete Capitol Recordings of the
Nat King Cole Trio - Mosaic 138 Disc VII

(Juan Tizol) Perdido - Bird: The Complete Charlie Parker on Verve -
Charlie Parker with Jazz at the Philharmonic - 837 142-2

9:01 NPR News

(John Coltrane) Satellite - Lost in New York - Matt Ray - Consolidated
Artists Productions - CAPO 1005

(Lamont Johnson) Big Ben's Voice - 'Bout Soul - Jackie McLean - Blue Note
- CDP 7243 8 59383 2 0

(Sam Rivers) Beatrice - In My Element - Robert Glasper - Blue Note - 0946
3 78111 2 2

(Johnny Mercer, Henry Mancini) Days of Wine and Roses - The Tony
Bennett/Bill Evans Album - Fantasy - OJCCD-439-2

(Kenny Dorham) Sunset - Whistle Stop - Kenny Dorham - Blue Note - CDP 7243
8 28978 2 8

(John Coltrane) Naima - Giant Steps - Atlantic Jazz - 1311-2

(Joe Henderson) Punjab - Family First - Mark Sherman - City Hall Records -
MHP/City Hall Records - 8600

(Andy Stroud) Gimme Some / (Leslie Bricusse, Anthony Newley) Feeling Good
/ (Andy Stroud) Be My Husband - Four Women: The Nina Simone Philips
Recordings - Verve - 440 065 021-2