[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/20

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 02:59:52 EDT 2007

Tuesday, March 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Fundraising

	8:00pm

8:09pm
Harry Connick Jr.: Someday You'll Be Sorry, Chanson Du Vieux Carre (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 743460-0082)

8:20pm
Harry Connick Jr.: Ash Wednesday, Chanson Du Vieux Carre (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 749460-0062)

8:29pm
Jeff Darrohn: Bopsanova, T-Bird '60 (Jazzed Media 1020)

8:32pm
Tommy Flanagan: Friday The 13th, Something Borrowed Something Blue (Galaxy)

8:42pm
Alvin Terry: JT's Strut, Common Denominatoer (Flamtap)

8:48pm
Matt Ray: Where Were You When I Needed You, Lost In New York (CAP 1005)

9:01pm
Stanley Turrentine: Sunny, The Spoiler (Blue Note 74224)

9:08pm
John Coltrane: Acknowledgement, A Love Supreme (Delux Edition) (Impulse
314589945)

9:23pm
Miles Davis: Blue In Green, Kind Of Blue (Columbia 64935)

9:24pm
Miles Davis: Blue In Green, Kind Of Blue (Columbia/Legacy 64935)

9:28pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Night & Day, The Very Best Of The Song Books (Verve 0007423)

9:39pm
Grace Kelly: Every Road I Walked, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14-6)

9:45pm
Abram Wilson: After The Storm, Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta (Dune 016)

10:05pm
Wynton Marsalis: From The Plantation To The Penitentiary, From The Plantation
To The Penitentiary (Blue Note 73675)

10:17pm
Sarah Morrow: Simone, The American All Stars In Paris (O+ 107)

10:23pm
Kendrick Scott: Memory's Waivering Echo, The Source (World Culture Music 0001)

10:40pm
Tierney Sutton: Make Someone Happy, On The Other Side (Telarc 83650)

10:44pm
Gene Ammons: Hittin' The Jug, Boss Tenor (Prestige 8104)

10:52pm
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble: The Power Of Thought, Pragmatic Optimism

11:03pm
Jon Faddis: The Hunters And Gatherers, Teranga (Koch 9969)

11:10pm
Brian Bromberg: Cold Duck Time, Downright Upright (Artistry Music 7012)

11:16pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: En La Tierra Que No Olvida, Quartet (Nonesuch
104188)

11:23am
Donal Fox: Variations On Piazzolla's Oblivion, Live At Scullers Jazz Club!
(Leonellis Music)

11:36pm
Cyrus Chestnut: For All We Know, Another Direction (Evidence 22135)

11:42pm
Sonny Rollins: Stairway To The Stars, Sonny, Please (Doxy 9730)

11:48pm
Tia Fuller: The Olive Leaf And The Dove, Healing Space (Mack Avenue 1033)

11:54pm
Various Artists: Satin Doll, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston