[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 3-18-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 10:39:35 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier - 4 hours today!

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse
Clifford Brown/Joy Spring/Complete Blue Note Recordings/Blue Note
Abram Wilson/The Albert Jenkins Story/Ride!/Dune 2007
Hank Mobley/Wham And They're Off/Hank Mobley Quintet/Blue Note
Jeff Baker/Stolen Moments/Shopping For Your Heart/OA2/2007
Ed Thigpen/Wannabe/#1/Stunt Records
Wayne Wallace/Tune Up/The Reckless Search For Beauty/Patois/2007
Kenny Barron/Marie Laveau/Things Unseen/Gitanes
Kerry Strayer/Bertha The Dragoness/Play It Where It Lays/KSM

HOUR #2

Johnny Griffin-Steve Grossman/Nica's Tempo/Quintet/Dreyfus
Steve Kuhn Trio/Confirmation/Live @ Birdland/Blue Note/2007
Bebop/Groovin' High/Volume One/IDS Scheer
Thomas Marriott/Tones For Joan's Bones/Both Sides of The Fence/Origin/2007
Cedar Walton/Little Sunflower/One Flight Down/High Note
Ted Howe/I'll Remember Your Smile/Love Song/Summit/2007
George Cables/Helen's Mothers Song/Looking For The Light/Muse
Robert Glasper/One For 'grew/In My Element/Blue Note/2007 mk

Hour # 3

Jerry Gonzalez & the Fort Apache Band/Ezekiel Saw The Wheel/
Crossroads/Milestone
Dean Schmidt/Suffering Through The Beauty/I Know Nothing/OA2/2007
Leory Vinnegar/Would You Like to Take A Walk/Leroy Walks!/OJC
Kenny Werner/Inaugural Balls/Lawn Chair Society/Blue Note/2007
Bobby Hutcherson/Dialogue/Dialogue/Blue Note
Harry Connick,Jr./Mardi Gras in New Orleans/Chanson du vieux carre/
Marsalis Music/2007
One For All/Express Train/The Lineup/Sharp Nine
Nate Najar Trio/I Cover The Waterfront/I'm All Smiles/Blue Line/2007

Hour # 4

Clayton-Hamilton Orchestra/Jody Grind/Live @MCG/MCG
New York Electric Piano/War Is The New Peace/Buffalo Puppy/2007
Dave Brubeck Quartet/All The Things You Are/In Concert/Fantasy
Galper-Johnson-Bishop/Milestones/Furious Rubato/Origin/2007
Carla Bley/Song Sung Long/Live/ BMG
Bobby Broom/Coming Home/Song and Dance/Origin/2007
Herbie Mann-Phil Woods/Little Niles/Beyond Brooklyn/MCG
Frank Foster/Joy Spring/Well Water/Piadrum

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787