[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Jazz Wednesday March 21

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Wed Mar 21 21:54:32 EDT 2007

Tonight's jazz playlist from 88.9 WCVE-FM, archived at
ideastations.org/radio. Please direct cd's for airplay consideration t o
the address below.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame St
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Wednesday March 21, 2007

(Alain Perez) Agarrame Si Puedes/Catch Me if You Can - En El Aire - Alain
Perez - Ayva - 039

(Jackie McLean) Blue Fable - Blue Fable - Larry Willis - High Note - HCD
7163

(Tadd Dameron) The Squirrel - Hod O'Brien Live at Blues Alley Third Set -
Reservoir - CD 187

(Reed Kotler) E Bom Te Ver de Novo (It' Nice to See You) - Cancaos do Amor
- Bobby Shew - Torii Records -  www.toriirecords.com

(Johnny Mercer, V. Schertzinger) Tangerine - The Essential Dave Brubeck -
Columbia/Legacy - C2K 86993

(C. C. Williams) Frolic Sam - Charlie Ventura & Bill Harris Live at the
Three Deuces - High Note - HCD 7066

8:01 NPR News

(I. Kahal, S. Fain) I'll Be Seeing You / (F. Loehner, L. Hertzer, F.
Lehar) Yours Is My Heart Alone / (Brooks Bowman) East of the Sun (and West
of the Moon) - The Song Is You - Tommy Dorsey/Frank Sinatra RCA Victor -
07863 66353-2

(Denniker, Razaf) S'posin - The New Miles Davis Quintet - Prestige -
OJCCD-006-2

(Philip Braham, Douglas Ferber) Limehouse Blues - What's up? The Very Tall
Band - Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Milt Jackson - Telarc Jazz - CD-83663

(Cole Porter) You're the Top - Anita O'Day Swing Cole Porter - Verve - 849
266-2

(Ray Noble) Cherokee - Joey Defrancesco: The Authorized Bootleg - Joey
Defrancesco with George Coleman - Concord Jazz - CCD-30123-2

(Horace Silver) Horace-Scope - Horace-Scope - Horace Silver - Blue Note -
CDP 7 84042 2

(Doug Bethel) Ensenada Getaway - Ten Worlds - Doug Bethel - DBCD01

(Misha Piatigorsky) Spanky's Dilemna - Uncommon Circumstance - Misha
Piatigorsky - mishamusic.com

9:01 NPR News

(Bill Takas) Zacherly - Right on My Way Home - Bob Dorough - Blue Note -
CDP 7243 8 57729 2  4

(George Gershwin) Embraceable You - Up & Running - John Fedchock -
Reservoir - RSR CD 188

(Charles Mingus) Los Mariachis - New Tijuana Moods - Charles Mingus -
09026-68591-2

(Louis Alter, Eddie De Lange) Do You Know What It means to Miss New
Orleans - Piano Solo - Stefano Bollani - ECM - 1964 B0007150-02

(Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh) Exactly Like You - Groovin' with Jug -
Richard Holmes & Gene Ammons - Pacific Jazz - CDP 7 92930 2

(George and Ira Gershwin) Funny Face - Avant Gershwin - Patti Austin -
Rendezvous Records - 51232

(Edward Eliscu, Billy Rose, Vincent Youmans) More Than You Know - Once
More with Feeling - Phil Bodner - Arbors Jazz - ARCD-19347

(F. Laine, C. Fischer) We'll Be Together Again - Family First - Mark
Sherman - City Hall - 8600