[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 16:51:45 EDT 2007

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net

Top Station Plays - 3/21/07 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10:
David 'Fathead' Newman - Life - High Note
Tierney Sutton - On the Other Side - Telarc
Steve Kuhn - Live at Birdland - Blue Note
Joe Zawinul - Brown Street - Heads Up
Larry Willis - Blue Fable - High Note
Kendra Shank - A Spirit Free - Challenge
Russell Gunn - Plays Miles - High Note
Jim McNeely/Kelly Sill/Joel Spencer - Boneyard - Origin
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - The Scenic Route - Palmetto
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - Feeling Good - PRA
11-20:
Kenny Werner - Lawn Chair Society - Blue Note
Nathan Eklund - Crooked Line - Jazz Excursion
Various - Billy Strayhorn-Lush Life - Blue Note
Tia Fuller - Healing Space - Mack Ave
Grady Tate - From the Heart: Songs Sung Live at the Blue Note - Half
Note
Maria Anadon  - A Jazzy Way - Arbors
Jay Hoggard - Swing 'Em Gates - JHVM
Joey DeFrancesco - Live: The Authorized Bootleg - Concord
East Coast Standards Time - Impressions - Altru
and...
Thomas Marriott - Both Sides of the Fence - Origin
Wynton Marsalis - From the Plantation to the Penitentiary - Marsalis
Stryker/Slagle Band - Latest Outlook - Zoho
Veronica Nunn - Standard Delivery - Dead Horse
Various - One More: The Summary, Music of Thad Jones, Vol. 2 - IPO
Hendrik Meurkens - New York Samba Jazz Quintet
Skip Wilkins - Quintet, Vol. 1 - Dreambox Media
Harry Connick, Jr. - Chanson du Vieux Carre - Marsalis
Greg Chako - Where We Find Ourselves - Chako
Geoff Stradling - Les is Mo' - Origin
BMR4 - Turning Point - Hallway
Conrad Herwig - Sketches of Spain Y Mas - Half Note
Alex Garcia's Afromantra - Uplifting Spirit - AfroMantra
Ira Nepus & Steve Moore - Another Time Another Place - Jazzed Media
Bob Mintzer - In the Moment - Art of Life
Matt Ray - Lost in New York - CAP
Misha Tsiganov - Always Going West - Powerlight
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Pragmatic Optimism - 360
Bucky Pizzarelli - Five For Freddie: Bucky’s Tribute To Freddie
Green  - Arbors
Octobop - Very Early - Mystic Lane
Pete Christlieb w/Lori Mechem Quartet - Live at the Jazz Cave - Cognito
Kerry Strayer - Play It Where It Lays - self
Nate Najar - I'm All Smiles - Blue Line
Alister Spence - Mercury - Rufus
Wayne Wallace - The Reckless Search For Beauty - Patois Records
Benny Reid - Findings - Concord
Abram Wilson - Ride! - Dune
Zvonimir Tot - Blue Quest - Groove Art
Jeff Darrohn - T-Bird 60 - Jazzed Media
Ted Howe - Love Songs - Summit
Ray Kennedy - Plays the Music of Arthur Schwartz - Arbors
Charles Tolliver - With Love - Blue Note
Chie Imaizumi - Unfailing Kindness - Capri
Nancy Donnelly - A Greater Love - MisD
Marlene Ver Planck - My Impetous Heart - Audiophile
Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - Concord
Scott Whitfield - Speaking of Love - Summit
Jeff Anotoniuk - Here Today - JAJU
Falkner Evans - Climbing The Gates - CAP
Doug MacDonald - Gentle Rain - Sea Breeze
Adds:
Patti Austin - Avant Gershwin - Rendezvous
Joe Beck - Tri07 - Whaling City
Will Bernard - Party Hats - Palmetto
Robert Glasper - In My Element - Blue Note
Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau - Metheny Mehldau Quartet - Nonesuch
Sachal Vasandani - Eyes Wide Open - Mack Ave

Doodlin' - March 20, 2007 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
Joe Zawinul - Brown Street - Brown Street - Heads Up
Greg Chako - It's Only You - Where We Find Ourselves - self

Robert Glasper - Y'outta Praise Him - In My Element - Blue Note
Veronica Nunn - A Foggy Day - Standard Delivery - Dead Horse

Misha Tsiganov - Say Where You've Gone - Always Going West - PowerLight
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Big Little Sis - Pragmatic Optimism - self
Jeff Darrohn - The Chase - T-Bird '60 - Jazzed Media
Will Bernard - Leo's Cat - Party Hats - Palmetto

Sachal Vasandani - Please Mr. Ogilvy - Eyes Wide Open - Mack Ave
Kenny Werner - Kothbiro - Lawn Chair Society - Blue Note
Kendra Shank - Wholly Earth - A Spirit Free - Challenge

Eddie Daniels, Richard Davis ... - Little Pixie - Once More: The
Summary - IPO
Joe Beck - (I Don't Stand) A Ghost of A Chance With You - Tri07 -
Whaling City
Jackie Cain & Roy Kral - It's So Peaceful in the Country - Echoes -
Jazzed Media
Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau - Long Before - Metheny Mehldau Quartet -
Nonesuch
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - Tell Me More and More and Then Some -
Feeling Good - PRA
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note