[JPL] Starbucks Concord Fantasy = Paul McCartney

Lloyd Townsend, Jr. jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
Thu Mar 22 13:01:16 EDT 2007

On Mar 22, 2007, at 11:08 AM, richard gangi wrote:

> can starbucks and concorde do a credible jazz project ?  i believe
> it is possible...but my concern is that they are all about the
> bucks....
>

> Regards,
> Rich Gangi

Rich:

Who could doubt it?  It's part of their NAME, after all...

Side note:  Usually it's better to cut & paste than just quote; your
message was about 8 pages long!

Lloyd Townsend
Prop., Imaginary Records
jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
NEW RELEASE IN APRIL: Stevens, Siegel & Ferguson "Get Out Of Town"
Imaginary Records IMX-016  Celebrating 18 years as a trio!