[JPL] Playlist : "Primetime Jazz" * Friday March 23rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 23 17:20:25 EDT 2007

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday March 23rd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au

Friday (What's New?)     23/03/2007    Primetime Jazz    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Dale Brunning Quartet / Music Of Gershwin. By George / I Got Rhythm / Jazz Link Enterprises
Paul Carr / Just Noodlin' / Pat 'N' Chat / Jazz Karma Records
Andrew Distel / Stepping Out Of A Dream / You Stepped Out Of A Dream / Independent-Madandy
* Greg Chako / Where We Find Ourselves / Love Goes Fourth / Chako Productions
MB3 / Jazz Hits Vol 1 / Milestones / Mel Bay Records
Wayne Wallace / Dedication / R.S.V.P. / Patios Records
Elisabeth Lohninger / The Only Way Out Is Up / Falling Grace / Lofish Music
Michelle Gregoire / Reaching / Minor Alterations / Boat House Records
Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer Group / Live In Seattle / Native Son / Origin Records
* Jamie Oehlers / The Assemblers / Undercover / Jazzhead Records
Wayne Wallace / The Reckless Search For Beauty / Paso A Paso / Patios Records
Beck-Dibriano-Arpino / Trio 7 / Impressions / Whaling City Sound
Brecker Brothers / Out Of The Loop / Harpoon / GRP Records
Nate Najar Trio / I'm All Smiles / I'm All Smiles / Blue Line Music
Nate Najar Trio / I'm All Smiles / Swing '05 / Blue Line Music
* Marmalade Circus / And Then There Were Ten / Bonaira 2.2 / Independent

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording