[JPL] KRFC FT COLLINS - The 03/23/07 "PlayList" of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" --- www.krfcfm.org

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 22:55:07 EDT 2007

	 	The 03/23/07 "PlayList" of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz:
		The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz. to 6AM Fri. on 		KRFC
FT COLLINS (CO), "HomeGrown Community Radio" --- 88.9FM ---
		www.krfcfm.org. Poses is Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain Jazz
		Beat", contributin' a weekly column, "The SOS" ("The Soundz Of
		Surprize") for www.rockymountainjazz.com, The Jazz.com for N. CO & The
		Front Range, Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief and Jazz
		Photographer.

	Themezz: Painters; Spring; NY; Heartfeltness & Mindfulness; and Water.

	Up-Comin' CO Gigzz: Geoffrey Keezer; Don Aliquo; The Summit Jazz
Foundation/Joe Cohn; The 6TH Annual Jazz Celebration"; The Clayton-Hamilton
Jazz Orchestra; Clay Jenkins and UNC/Greeley Jazz Fest.
	For more info, check "The Monthly Calendar" on 	www.rockymountainjazz.com.

	CO CD/Artist Releases: Chip Stephens(Capri); Jack Cortner (Jazzed Media);
& Jeff Darrohn (Jazzed Media).

	OVER 90% OF THIS "PLAYLIST" ARE NEW RELEASES.

	(Artist - Track - Album - Label)

	1ST HR. --- ('Round MidNight - 1 AM).

	Grace Kelly - 'Round Midnight - every road i walked  - PAZZ (*)
	Chip Stephens - Epistrophy - Holding On To What Counts - Capri (*)
	Pamela Luss - Get Here - Your Eyes - Savant (*)
	Stephane Grappelli/Martial Solal - Parisian Thoroughfare - Happy ReUnion -
	OWL/Unversal/Sunnyside (*)
	Wayne Escoffery - Isfahan - Veneration - Savant (*)
	Typhanis Monique/Neal Alger - Black Coffee - In This Room -
	S-P/tymoneal.com (*)
	Phil Bodner - Alabama Song - Once More With Feeling - Arbors Jazz (*)
	Dave Frank - Portrait Of Manet - Ballads & Burners- JazzHeads (*)
	Coleman Hawkins - Picasso - The Ultimate C.H. - Verve/PolyGram
	Joe Locke & Geoffrey Keezer - Van Gogh By The Numbers - Origin

	2ND HR. --- (1 - 2AM).

	Brad Leali & The Jazz Orchestra - Special K - Maria Juanez - TCB (*)
 	Matt Wilson/Arts & Crafts Band - Our Prayer/Give Peace A Chance - The
	Scenic Route - Palmetto (*)
	Jeff Darrohn - London Far Eastern Groove - 60 T-Bird - Jazzed Media *
	Tieney Sutton - Smile - On The Other Side - Telarc *
	Joe Zawinul - The Night Passage - Brown Street - BirdJam/Intuition/HeadsUp
(*)
	The Bklyn Repetory Ensemble - Body & Soul - Pragmatic Ortism - 360 Degrees
	Music (*)
	Jerry Dodgion - Quill (Gene) - JD & The Joy Of Sax - Love & Smiles Music
	Joe Beck/Santi DeBriano/Thierry Arpino - My Romance - TriO7 - Whaling
	City Sound (*)

	3RD HR. --- (2 - 3AM).

	TCU (Texas Christian University) Jazz Ensembles - You, The Night, & The
Music - Leap Frog - Sea Breeze (*)
	WDR BIG Band/Patti Austin - To Build A STairway To Paradise - Avant
Gershwin 	- Rendezvous (*)
	Bobby Broom - You, The Night, And The Music - Song And Dance - Origin 	(*)
	Mark Sherman - A New Blue - Family First - Mile High Prods/City Hall (*)
	Hal Galper/Jeff Johnson/John Bishop - Zen - Furious Rubato - Origin
	(*)
	Teri Roiger - Boo Dah - Still Life - Maki
	Miguel Romero - Welcome To My World - Welcome To My World - Alafia (*)
	Pablo Aslan - Tinto Verde - Buenos Aires Tango - ZoHo (*)
	Randy Crawford/Joe Sample - See Line Woman - Feeling Good - PRA (*)

	4TH HR. --- (3 - 4AM).

	Jack Cortner - Lover Man - Fast Track - Jazzed Media (*)
	Monte Procopio - More - A Swingin' Time - S-P (*)
	Craig Buhler - Rivers - Capistrano Sessions - Discernment (*)
	Harry Allen/Joe Cohn - Seven Come Eleven - Hey, Look At Me! - Arbors Jazz
(*)
	Joey DeFrancesco - On Green Dolphin Street - Live! The Authorized Bootleg -
Concord(*)
	The Rocco John Group - Don't Wait Too Long - Don't Wait Too Long - COCA (*)
	Jane Stuart - For All We Know  - Beginning To See The Light -
	S-P/janestuartmusic.com (*)
	Pamela York -All Too Soon - The Way Of Time - S-P/Jazzful Heart Music (*)
	Matt Ray Trio - Central Park West - Lost In New York - CAP (*)

	5TH HR. (4 - 5AM).

	John Fedchock - Alfie's Theme - Up & Running - Reservoir (*)
	Elisabeth Lohninger - The Weather In NYC - The Only Way Out Is Up - LoFish
Music (*)
	John McNeil - GAB - East Coast Cool - OmniTone - (*)
	Zvonimir Tot Trio - Lady Agatha - Blue Quest - Groove Art Regards (*)
	Steve Kuhn Trio - Lotus Blossom - Live! At BirdLand - EMI/Blue Note (*)
	David "FatHead" Newman - Alfie - Life - High Note (*)
	Diana Krall - Little Girl Blue - From This Moment On - Verve (*)
	Hendrick Meurkins - Prague In March - NY Jazz Samba 5 - ZoHo (*)
	Ted Howe - I'll Remember Your Smile - Love Song - Summit (*)
	Tom Gavornik - The Kats - Acceleration - Mia Mind (*)

	6TH HR. (5 - 6AM).

	The Bob Florence Limited Edition BIG Band - Guiding Light - Eternal
	Licks & Grooves - MAMA (*)
	Antonio Carlos Jobim/Elis Regina - Aguas De Marco - Elis/Tom - Verve
	Kenny Dorham 7 - Spring Is Here - Blue Spring - RiverSide/OJC/Fantasy
	****Anat Cohen - Do It - Noir - Anzic (*)
	The Stryker/Slagle Band - Turning Point - Latest Outlook - ZoHo (*)
	Dodo Marmarosa - Trade Winds - The Complete Trio Studio Recordings - Lone
Hill Jazz
	OctoBop - You're My Everything - Very Early - Mystic Lane (*)
	Grant Stewart - Work - In The Still OfThe Night  - Sharp Nine (*)
	Reuben Rogers - Fungi Mama - The Things I Do - Renwick (*)
	Don Aliquo - Jazz Folks - Jazz Folks - Young Warrior Records (*)