[JPL] Playlist -- Show # 400 -- One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg March 24, 2007

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 25 00:42:43 EDT 2007

Playlist -- One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg March 24, 2007
My 400th Show.  Time flies when you're having fun.

JoJazz * El Joven Jazz Cubano - Egrem * The Fish(Cuba)
Joey Baron * Down Home - Intuition * Mighty Fine
Stefan Bauer * Silent Witness - Up * Shut Up And Play(Canada)
Joe Zawinul * Brown Street - Heads Up * Procession
Avi Granite 6 * Creative Jazz - Dig Your Roots * Ghetto Panda(Canada)
Jane Bunnett * Cuban Odyssey - Blue Note * Movin' On(Canada)
Joel Miller * Mandala - Effendi * Cabeza de Vaca(Canada)
Dave Douglas * Strange Liberation - BMG * Strange Liberation
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta - Dune *
         Looking To The Outside(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta - Dune *
         Confrontation and Acceptance(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta - Dune *
         Gonna Be Alright(UK)
Abram Wilson * Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta - Dune *
         Why You Guys Laughin'?(UK)
Kent Sangster's Obsession Quartet * Obsession - ind * What Is Fair(Canada)
Johnny Adams * One Foot In The Blues - Rounder * Angel Eyes
Johnny Adams * One Foot In The Blues - Rounder * One Foot In The Blues
Nguyen Le Trio * Million Waves - Act * Moonshine(France)
Neil Cowley Trio * Dis-placed - HideIndside * Little Secrets(UK)
Neil Cowley Trio * Dis-placed - HideInside * How Do We Catch Up(UK)
David Binney/Edward Simon * Oceanos - Criss Cross * El Parrandero
Roberto Fonseca & El Grupo Temperamente * A Todo Piano - Egrem * Igbae(Cuba)
John Abercrombie Quartet * The Third Quartet - ECM * Banshee
Ken Gold & Special Grind * North End Shuffle - Ind * North End Shuffle(Canada)
Pete McCann * Most Folks - Omnitone * Rack Em Up
Clarion Fracture Zone * Canticle - Rufus * Your Touch On My Skin(australia)
Clarion Fracture Zone * Canticle - Rufus * Soul of Solomon(Australia)
JoJazz * El Joven Jazz Cubano - Egrem * Mambo Influenciado (Cuba)

Maurice Hogue