[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 3/23/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:07:48 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
03/23/2007

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Jay Lawrence Trio/Tell ME A Bedtime Story/Thermal Strut/OA2

Jay Hoggard/Memories of You/Swing 'em Gates/JHVM

Don Wilson/Ceora/Pianadelphia/Turtle Studios

Grace Kelly/Round Midnight/Every Road I Walked/Pazz Productions*

Bob DeVos/Step Into Spring/Shifting Sands/Savant

Bobby Broom/Superstar/Song and Dance/Origin*

Ted Howe/Come Rain or Come Shine/Love Song/Summit Records*

7PM

Mark Sherman/A New Blue/Family First/City Hall Records*

Wayne Escoffery/I Waited For You/Veneration/Savant*

Derrick Gardner & the Jazz Prophets/The Big Beat/Slim Goodie/Impact Jazz

Misha Tsiganov/Say Where You've Gone/Always Going West/Powerlight Records*

Sachal Vasandani/Strange Things Happening/Eyes Wide Open/Mack Avenue
Records*

John Fedchock NY Big Band/Moment's Notice/Up & Running/Reservoir*

Harry Connick/Ash Wednesday/Chanson du Vieux Carre/Marsalis Music

8PM

Anat Cohen & the Anzic Orchestra/Samba de Orfeu-Struttin with Some
Barbeque/Noir/Anzic Records*

Jimmy Heath Big Band/Heritage Hum/Turn Up The Heath/Planet Arts

Wynton Marsalis/Doin (Y) our Thing/From The Plantation To The
Penitentiary/Blue Note*

Duke Pearson/Chili Peppers/The Right Touch/Blue Note*

Abram Wilson/You Already Home/Ride! Ferris Wheel to the Modern Day
Delta/Dune*

Kenny Werner/The 13th Day/Lawn Chair Society/Blue Note*

Sonny Rollins/Remembering Tommy/Sonny, Please/Doxy

9PM

One More/Groove Merchant/The Summary Music of Thad Jones, Vol. 2/IPO*

Tia Fuller/Breakthrough/Healing Space/Mack Avenue Records*

East Coast Standards Time/Fine and You?/Impressions/Altru Music*

Larry Willis/Nardis/Blue Fable/High Note*

Russell Gunn/Eighty-One/plays Miles/High Note*

Sammy Figueroa & his Latin Jazz Explosion/Seven Steps to Heaven/The
Magician/Savant*

The Stryker-Slagle Band/Turning Point/Latest Outlook/Zoho*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host