[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 3/24/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:09:27 EDT 2007

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
03/24/07

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Art Taylor/Cookoo and Fungi/A.T.'s Delight/Blue Note**

Dept. of Good and Evil, feat. Rachel Z./Soul meets Body/Dept. of Good and
Evil/Savoy Jazz*

Matt Ray/The Makings of You/Lost in New York/CAP*

Paul Carr/Blue and Brown/Just Noodlin/Jazz Karma*

Pete Levin/Uptown/Deacon Blues/Motema*

Will Bernard/Afro Sheen/Party Hats/Palmetto Records*

Gloria Lynne/I'm Glad There IS You/Classics/Intermedia

Val Ray 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Thelonious Monk/Bright Mississippi/Monk's Dream/Columbia

David 'Fathead' Newman/Girl Talk/Life/High Note*

Wynton Marsalis/Doin (Y) our Thing/From The Plantation to the
Penitentiary/Blue Note*

Frank Foster-The Loud Minority Band/Joy Spring/Well Water/Piadrum*

Patti Austin/Who Cares/Avant Gershwin/Rendezvous Music*

Count Basie Orchestra/Whirly-Bird/Basie is Back/Concord*

Mingus Big Band/Bird Calls/live in Tokyo at the Blue Note/Sunnyside

8PM

Chie Imaizumi/Round and Round/Unfailing Kindness/Capri*

Wayne Escoffery/Bee Vamp/Veneration/Savant*

Sachal Vasandani/I Was Just One More For You/Eyes Wide Open/Mack Avenue
Records*

Grace Kelly/Filosophical Flying Fish/Every Road I Walked/Pazz Productions*

Komeda Project/Is That Your Final Answer?/Crazy Girl/WM Records

Jeff Antoniuk and the Jazz Update/Springfield/here today/JAJU

Sammy Figueroa & his Latin Jazz Explosion/The Three Marias/The
Magician/Savant*

Alain Perez/Agarrame Si Puedes (Catch Me If You Can)/en el aire/AYVA*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host