[JPL] Playlist WPKN Bridgeport 3/25/07

David Golden davidgolden99 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 13:56:12 EDT 2007

Playlist, March 25, 2007

Set One
The Ed Palermo Big Band; Sleep Dirt; Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance (2006 Cuneiform)
Chie Imaizumi; A Change for the Better; Unvailing Kindness (2006 Capri)
Don Braden; I Hear a Rhapsody; Brighter Days (2001 HighNote)
Larry Willis; Insidious Behavior; Blue Fable (2007 HighNote)
[mic break 10:28 a.m.]

Set Two
The Jodie Christian Trio; How Insensitive; Reminiscing (2001 Delmark)
The Stryker Slagle Band; Latest Outlook; Latest Outlook (2007 Zoho)
Pete Christlieb with the Lori Mechem Quartet; You've Changed; Live at the Jazz Cave (2006 Cognito)
Coleman Hawkins; I'm Beginning to See the Light; The Best of (2004 Fantasy)
Coleman Hawkins; Greensleeves; The Best of (2004 Fantasy)
Gene Bertoncini; Greensleeves; Body and Soul (1999 Ambient)
The Nate Najar Trio; I'm All Smiles; I'm All Smiles (2006 Blue Line)
[mic break 11:15 a.m.]

Set Three
David "Fathead" Newman; Naima; Life (2007 HighNote)
Typhanie Monique & Neal Alger; If You Love Somebody Set Them Free; In This Room (2007 Tymoni)
Typhanie Monique & Neal Alger; Black Coffee; In This Room (2007 Tymoni)
[11:50 a.m.-1:10 p.m. phone conversation with John Motavalli and listeners]

Set Four
Russell Gunn; Bitches Brew; Plays Miles (2007 HighNote)
Wallace Roney; Shadow Dance; Prototype (2004 HighNote)
James Taylor Quartet; When In Rome; Message from the Godfather (2001 Ubiquity)
Shirley Scott; Oasis; Oasis (1990 Muse)
[mic break 1:48 p.m.]

Set Five
Roni Ben-Hur; Minor Fable; Anna's Dance (2001 Reservoir)
[2:00 p.m.]

David Golden
Press & Publicity Coordinator
WPKN 89.5 FM Bridgeport, CT