[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 3-25-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 20:04:34 EDT 2007

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Angel Street/TONY WILLIAMS/Angel Street
The Girl from Ipanema/ASTRUD GILBERTO/Compact Jazz - Astrud Gilberto
'Til Then/BOBBY HUTCHERSON/Oblique
The Things We Did Last Summer/FREDDIE HUBBARD/The Hub of Hubbard
120 & 9/ALAIN PEREZ/En El Aire
True Love/TED HOWE/Love Song
The Breeze and I/THOMAS MARRIOTT/The Other Side of the Fence
Knew Hold/STRYKER / SLAGLE BAND/Latest Outlook
Carousel/LARRY HAM/Carousel

Her Smile Will Last a Lifetime/DEAN SCHMIDT/I Know Nothing
Naima/HAL GALPER/Furious Rubato
A Clear Thought/New York Stories
Turn Out the Stars/PETE CHRISTLIEB/Live at the Jazz Cave
Without Within/ARI HOENIG/Inversations
Wichita Lineman/BOBBY BROOM/Song and Dance
For Better Days Ahead/TOM LELLIS/Avenue of the Americas
Lil' Fawdy/TERENCE BLANCHARD/

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM