[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 3-25-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Mar 25 20:06:29 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse
Bebop/Yardbird Suite/Processing Excellence/IDS Scheer
Wayne Wallace/Obatala-Afro Blue/The Reckless Search For Beauty/
Patois/2006
Abram Wilson/Looking To The Outside/Dune/2007
Grace Kelly/I'll Remember April/Every Road I Walked/Pazz Productions/
2007
Frank Foster/Cecelia In Love/Well Water/Piadrum/2007
Andrew Distel/Windmills of Your Mind/Stepping Out Of A Dream/ADM/2007
Courtney Bryan/Love/Quest For Freedom/CBM
Joe Beck/Impressions/Tri07/Whaling City Sound/2007

HOUR # 2

Sarah Vaughn/Just In Time/Sarah Plus 2/Roulette
Thad Jones/Don't Get Sassy/The Complete Solid State Recordings of the
Thad Jones-Mel Lewis Orchestra/Mosaic
Red Norvo/For Lena and Lennie/The Forward Look/Reference Recordings
Ximo Tebar/My Evidence/Eclipse/Sunnyside
Wynton Marsalis/Doin'(Y)our Thing/From the Plantation to the Penitentiary/
Blue Note/2007
Ben Adams Quintet/Patron Saint of Lost Causes/Old Thoughts for a New
Day/Lunar Module/2006
Matt Wilson/We See/The Scenic Route/Palmetto
Dave Noland/Pistol Pete/Nomad/Jazz Excursion/2007
Sarah Vaughn/Key Largo/Sarah Plus 2/Roulette

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787