[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--3/25/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:56:23 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse
Records

Duke Ellington---Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Duke Ellington-C Jam Blues --All Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing!  Swing that Music!--Smithsonian/Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Rhythm is Our Business--Stomp it Off--Decca Jazz
James P. Johnson--Carolina Shout--Snowy Morning Blues--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--Soy Caiifa--A Swinging Affair--Blue Note
John Hicks--Soul Eyes--In Concert--Theresa

Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's a Good Thing-Unity

Paul Carlon--Clave 66--Other Tongues--Deep Tone
Illeana Santamaria--Cancion para papa---What I Want--Deep Tone
Pancho Sanchez--Senegal--La Familia--Concord Picante
Wayne Wallace--Paso a Paso--The Reckless Search for Beauty--Patois
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide

Dianne Reeves---- So This is Love---Lush Life---Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--My Man's Gone--Complete Sarah Vaughan--Mercury
Jamie Davis--My Funny Valentine--It's A Good Thing--Unity

Larry Vuckovich--Blue In Green--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Miles Davis--Blue in Green--Kind of Blue--Columbia

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin in the Wind--360
Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
Gil Scot-Heron--Guerilla--First Minute of A New Day--TVT
Andrew Distel--Windmills of your mind--Steppin Out of A Dream--

Paul Carr--Just Noodlin--Just Noodlin--Jazz Karma
Mitchel Forman--Now and Then--Now and then--Novus
Eddie Jefferson--Paper Moon--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Grant Stewart--If Ever I Would Leave You--In The Still of The Night--Sharp
Nine

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz