[JPL] PLAYLIST: 3-25-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Mar 26 01:54:17 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Grant Stewart - Lush Life - In The Still Of The Night - Sharp Nine - 2007
Bob Florence Limited Edition - Claire De Lune - Eternal Licks & Grooves - Mama Records - 2007
Joe Lovano - Lotus Blossom - Billy Strayhorn: Lush Life - Blue Note - 2007
Sarah Vaughan - Sophisticated Lady - Afer Hours - Capitol Records - 1997
James Moody - Kriss Kross - Feelin' It Together - 32 Jazz - 1997
Count Basie Orchestra - In A Mellow Tone - Basie Is Back - Concord Music - 2007
Patti Austin - Summertime - Avant Gershwin - Rendezvous Entertainment - 2007
Hod O'Brien - Our Delight - Live At Blues Alley-Third Set - Reservoir - 2007

1:00
Wynton Marsalis - From The Plantation To The Penitentiary - From The Plantation To The Penitentiary - Blue Note - 2007
Harry Connick Jr. - Someday You'll Be Sorry - Chanson Du Vieux Carre' - Marsalis Music - 2007
Jerry Weldon - Some Other Blues - 3 O' Clock In The Morning - Dex Jazz - 2005
Andrew Distel - The Window Across The Way - stepping Out Of A Dream - MaDandy Publishing - 2006
Michael Brecker - Timeline - Time Is Of The Essence - Verve - 1999
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Body And Soul - Pragmatic Optimism - 360 Music - 2006
Wayne Wallace - Chromatic Love Affair - The Reckless Search For Beauty - Patois Records - 2006

2:00
Metheny/Mehldau Quartet - Towards The Light - Metheny/Mehldau Quartet - Nonesuch - 2007
Benny Reid - Destiny? - Findings - Concord Music - 2007
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - In Touch With Dewey - The Scenic Route - Palmetto Records - 2007
Grace Kelly - I Will - Every Road I Walked - Pazz Production - 2007
Mark Sherman - Punjab - Family First - MHP/City Nall Records - 2007
John Fedchack - Alfie's Theme - Up & Running - Reservoir Music - 2007
Sarah Vaughan - In A Sentimental Mood - Sings For Lovers - Concord Music - 2006
Jack Sheldon - 'Round Midnight - Listen Up - Butterfly Records - 2006

3:00
Misha Tsiganov - Always Going West - Always Going West - Powerlight Records - 2007
Stefon Harris & Blackout - Summertime - Evolution - Blue Note - 2004
Mat Ray - Where Were YOu When I Needed You - Lost In New York - CAP - 2007
Diana Krall - The Look Of Love - Live In Paris - Verve - 2002
One More - Don't Ever Leave Me - The Summary:Music Of Thad Jone, Vol. 2 - IPO - 2007
Bobby Shew - Summer Bossa - Cancaos Do Amor - Torii Records - 2007
Ted Howe - Let's Do It - Love Song - Summit Records - 2007
Larry Ham - The Big Balloon - Carousel - West Village Music - 2007