[JPL] Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra article

Jason Crane jason at thejazzsession.com
Mon Mar 26 07:53:03 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

In 1999, I worked for about 15 minutes at The Island Packet, the
newspaper that serves Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and its
environs. I left soon after I started to return to playing music, but
the association with the paper led to one really good thing: a
lifelong friendship with music writer Jeff Vrabel and his wife Leeann
and son Jake. Jeff is now in charge of The Guide, the weekly
entertainment magazine put out by the Packet. My first article for
The Guide appears this week as part of their coverage of the Savannah
Music Festival. It features an interview with Marcus Printup:

<http://www.islandpacket.com/entertainment/guide/story/
6429021p-5729628c.html>

Jason

--