[JPL] New Jazz Room in Central Florida and Thank You JPLers!

CARLOS FERNANDEZ altrumusic at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 08:22:24 EDT 2007

In the midst of Disney World and Universal Studios, there are thousands of restaurants along with many "entertainment venues" that promote everything but Jazz.

  Live Jazz in Orlando has been elusive at best but kept alive by primarily it's own.

  Public Radio Station 89.9"Jazz and More" WUCF F.M and it's DJ host's  Alan Rock, Ken Raybac and "Jazz on the Beach" with Jack Simpson remains solid jazz supporters.

  Rich Walker (rwjazz.com) has been at it for over 35 years and has landed at McGinnty's Irish Pub 4 nights a week
  YES 4 Nights a WEEK!!
  McGinnty's 400 E.SR 436, Casselberry, Florida 32707 (407) 332-4400
  This is noteworthy news for the Central Florida Jazz Community and visitors looking for great jazz in Orlando.

  We at Altru (my wife and I) in Strawberry Plains, TN. would like to thank each of the following JPL reporters/jazz stations for your support by playing our music on the air waves. Apologies if we accidentally overlooked you.

  East Coast Standards Time  2007 release "Impressions"

  Dr. Brad Stone
  Bob Stockton
  Mike Matheny
  Don McCarthy