[JPL] The Jazz Set, Playlist for March 26 to April 2

William White drwswhite at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 10:18:03 EDT 2007

The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  Host:  Banzai Bill White
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz

  Program Notes:
  I've started two new shows at the Jazz Set

  M-F, 6pm to 9pm, The New Music Set
  Nothing but current jazz from 2007.  Give it a listen.  I've been very impressed with some of the new artists producing music this year, and I wanted to showcase some of their work.

  Saturday and Sunday, 6am to 11pm, The Classic Jazz Set
  Classic Jazz, with a focus on the Bluenote years.

  Thanks for all your support.  Enjoy the music.

  Playlist
  March 26 to April 2

  John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things
  Miles Davis Quintet / Trane's Blues / The Legendary Prestige Quintet Sessions
  Sonny Rollins / Come, Gone / Way Out West [Bonus Tracks]
  Geoff Stradling / How Much Would You Pay? / Les is Mo'
  Will Bernard / Share The Sea / Party Hats
  Wayne Wallace / Nadie / The Reckless Search for Beauty
  Luis Mario Ochoa & Cimarrón / Mestizos / Cimarrón
  Thelonious Monk And John Coltrane / Epistrophy / The Complete 1957 Riverside Recordings
  Wayne Escoffery / Tightrope / Intuition
  Lee Morgan / Gary's Notebook / The Sidewinder (RVG Edition)
  Chet Baker / Summer Sketch / Chet Baker
  Jay Lawrence Trio / Agus de Beber / Thermal Strut
  Jim McNeely / Ernie Banks / Boneyard
  Eddie Palmieri / Lo Que Traigo Es Sabroso Il / Ritmo Caliente
  Daniel Ponce / Oromi / Rumba Pa' Gozar
  Horace Silver / Doin' The Thing / Paris Blues
  Elias Haslanger / Elias Haslanger - In Search of Beauty / Dream Story
  Dizzy Gillespie & Charlie Parker / A Night in Tunisia / Town Hall, New York City, June 22, 1945
  The Quintet / Hot House (Live) / Jazz At Massey Hall (Live)
  Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers / The Freedom Rider / The Freedom Rider
  Cannonball Adderley / This Here / The Cannonball Adderley Quintet In San Francisco [Live] Tia Fuller / Fertile Ground / Healing Space
  Paul Carr / Paul Carr - Pat 'N' Chat / Just Noodlin'
  Bobby Shew / Se Apaixonando Mais Uma Vez (Falling Deep In Love) / Cancaos Do Amor - Bobby Shew Plays the Music of Reed Kotler
  Jam Miami / Ican / Jam Miami [A Celebration Of Latin Jazz]
  Ravi Coltrane / Avignon / Mad 6
  John Coltrane / Acknowledgement / A Love Supreme

  The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  Host:  Banzai Bill White
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz