[JPL] KSVY playlist Sonoma

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 10:51:25 EDT 2007

Bob Florence/Eternal Licks & Grooves/Invitation/Mama
Chick Corea/Akoustic Band/Bessie's Blues/GRP
Grace  Kelly/Every Road I Walked/Some Other Time
Stan Getz/Sweet Rain/Litha/Polygram
Ted Howe/Love Song/Let's  Do  It/Summit
John Scofield/Hand Jive/Do Like Eddie/Blue Note
Kenny Carr/Turn the Page/Bleecker St./ZooZazz
Bobby Broom/Song & Dance/Blues for Modern Man/Origin
Horace Silver/Cape Verdean Blues/Mo' Jo/Blue Note
Nate Najar/I'm All Smiles/Spring Can  really  Hang You
UP
Jeff Baker/Shopping For Your Heart/Billie's Bounce
Mike Melvoin/You Know/Exactly Like You/City Light
Jeff Alkire/One Summer in Winters/All the Things You
Are
Jane Stuart/Beginning to See the Light/Title
Thomas Mariott?Both Sides of  the  Fence/title
Leonisa Ardizzone/Afraind of Heights/Goodbye Porkpie
Hat
Miles/Round' Midnight/Tadd's  Delight

"Stolen Moments in Jazz w/Bill Moody
KSVY Sonoma CA