[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Monday March 26

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Mar 26 21:52:31 EDT 2007

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday March 26, 2007

(Tom Harrell) Occurrence - Heaven: The Phil Woods Quintet - Evidence - ECD
22148-2

(Duke Pearson) Gaslight - After Hours - Bob Malach - Go Jazz - 6031 2

(Fields, McHugh) The Way You Look Tonight - It's All Right with Me - Sara
Lazarus - Dreyfus Jazz - FDM 46050 366932

(Marvin Stamm) Who's at Talkin' - Fast Track - Jack Cortner New York Big
Band featuring Marvin Stamm - Jazzed Media - JM 1023

(Chris Washburne) Pink - Land of Nod - Chris Washburne - Jazzheads - JH
1150

(Henry Mancini) Dreamsville - James Williams at Maybeck - Concord Jazz -
CCD-4694

(Adderly) Sack O' Woe - The Cannonball Adderly Quintet at the Lighthouse -
Capitol Jazz - 7243 5 31572 2 7

(Jack Wilkins) Kiwi Birds - Reunion - Jack Wilkins - Chiarascuro - CR(D)
371

8:01 NPR News

(Horace Silver) Doin' the Thing - Paris Blues - Horace Silver - Pablo -
PACD-5316-2

(Fats Waller) Jitterbug Waltz - Live at Birdland - Steve Kuhn Trio - Blue
Note - 0946 3 72992 2 7

(Charles Mingus) Better Git It in Your Soul - Mingus Ah Um - Charles
Mingus - Columbia - CK 40648

(Max Roach) Mildama - Alone Together - Clifford Brown and Max Roach -
EmArcy/Verve - 314 526 373-2

(Pascoal) Bebe - Noir - Anat Cohen - Anat Cohen & the Anzic Orchestra -
Anzic -1201

(Mark Sherman) With Hope - Family First - Mark Sherman - City Hall Records
- 8600

(Buddy Johnson) I Don't Care Who Knows It - I Don't Care Who Knows It -
Duke Pearson - Blue Note - CDP 7243 8 35220 2 6

9:01 NPR News

(Waller, Razaf) The Joint Is Jumpin' / (Waller, Kirkeby) All That Meat and
No Potatoes / (Waller, Kirkeby) You Must Be Losing Your Mind - Fats Waller
- Bluebird/Legacy - 82876 83267 2

(Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Woody Herman) Early Autumn - Generations -
Bucky and John Pizzarelli - Arbors Jazz - ARCD 19345

(Doug Bethel) Blues for JD - Ten Worlds - Doug Bethel -DBCD01

(Gershwin, Gershwin) How Long Has This Been Going on? - The Cats - Tommy
Flanagan - New Jazz - OJCCD-079-2

(Bernstein) The Carpetbaggers - The Cat - Jimmy Smith with Lalo Schifrin -
810 046-2

(Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen) One for My baby (and One More for the Road)
- Lady in Autumn: The Best of the Verve Years - Billie Holiday - Verve -
849 434-2

(Benny Carter) Once upon a Time / (Sampson, Mill) Blue Lou - The Noble Art
of Teddy Wilson - Verve - 849 434-2

(Ira Gershwin, Vernon Duke) I Can't Get Started - Nature Boy - Jackie
McLean - Blue Note - 7243 5 23273 2 4