[JPL] The New Music Jazz Set, Playlist for March 26-30

William White drwswhite at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 10:56:25 EDT 2007

The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz
  Host:  Banzai Bill White

  Playlist
  The New Music Jazz Set
  March 26 to March 30

  Some of the best in newly released jazz.  Give us a listen.

  Cyrus Chestnut / Soul Food / Soul Food
  Pete Zimmer Quintet / Down or Up / Judgment
  Geoff Stradling / How Much Would You Pay? / Les is Mo'
  Will Bernard / Share The Sea / Party Hats
  Russell Malone / Heartstrings / Live at Jazz Standard Volume One
  Louis Hayes And The Cannonball Legacy Band / Lisa / Maximum Firepower
  Paul Carr / Pat 'N' Chat / Just Noodlin'
  Jimmy Bruno, Vic Juris and Corey Christiansen / Impressions / MB3 Jazz Hits Volume I
  Jay Lawrence Trio / Agus de Beber / Thermal Strut
  Thomas Marriott / Summer Night / Both Sides Of The Fence
  Bobby Shew / Se Apaixonando Mais Uma Vez / Cancaos Do Amor - Bobby Shew Plays the Music of Reed Kotler
  Kerry Strayer Quartet / Funk In Deep Freeze / Play It Where It Lays
  Joey DeFrancesco / On Green Dolphin Street / The Authorized Bootleg
  Jim McNeely / Ernie Banks / Boneyard
  Wayne Wallace / Nadie / The Reckless Search for Beauty
  Steve Turre / Time Off / Keep Searchin'
  Tia Fuller / Fertile Ground / Healing Space
  Wayne Bergeron / High Clouds And A Good Chance Of Wayne / Plays Well With Others
  Matt Wilson Arts And Crafts / We See / The Scenic Route
  Scott Colley / Architect Of The Silent Moment / Architect Of The Silent Moment
  Stanton Moore / Dunkin' In The Deep / III
  Dean Schmidt / I Know Nothing / I Know Nothing
  Towner Galaher / Charisma / Panorama

  The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz