[[JUNK]] RE: [JPL] PAYLIST: WEMU Latin/World Airplay 3/19-25/07

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:05:15 EDT 2007

Blaise,

I was considering it.  I have the literature on it at home.  Anyone else
thinking about this?

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone, Faculty Advisor
Music Director; Jazz, Blues and World
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA  95020
408-848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., PT