[JPL] Pledge

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:57:36 EDT 2007

Well we have made it through another pledge drive!!

In our brief and efficient manner including challenges we raised $632, 153
in 4 days and 4 hours.  5,532 listeners called in to support KJZZ.  Thanks
to our program director, Scott Williams, and the consultation of John Sutton
and his team, we run a really organized and specific drive, with hourly
goals and challenges and NO PREMIUMS.  It's quite different from the old
days, and much easier.

I have to admit there is a little more classic mainstream like Brubeck and
Miles during pledge.

Now, besides less chatter and more platter, I'll be getting back to more of
the new releases.

Blaise Lantana

Music Director

KJZZ Phoenix