[JPL] Fwd: WRUV CMJ #1003 playlists: Jazz, Jazz Adds

Amy/Eric pearl3leff at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:50:30 EDT 2007

Greetings from  WRUV in Burlington, Vermont,
Here are some playlists and our recent CMJ chart. As
always we enjoy the opportunity to support the music.
Please contact me if you have questions about music
being played here. These are my playlist only and
there are other programs that present jazz, blues,
creative improvised music WRUV.

Eric Leff
Jazz/ blues music director
WRUV
Billings Student Center
University of Vermont
Burlington, Vermont 05465

MELODIOUS FUNK 3/26/07

Anat Cohen and the Anzic Orchestra- It Never Entered
My Mind- Noir (Anzic)

Third World Love- A Touch of Tahini- Sketch of Tel
Aviv (Smalls)

Omer Avital- Arrival- The Anceint Art of Giving
(Smalls)

Anat Cohen- Hofim- Poetica (Anzic)

Anat Fort- Not the Perfect Storm- A Long Story (ECM)

Enrico Rava Quintet- Bob the Cat- The Words and the
Days (ECM)

Curtis Hasselbring- Mamacita- The New Mellow Edwards
(Skirl)

Human Feel- After the Fact- Galore (Skirl)

Dave Frank- Shades of Renoir- Ballads and Burners
(Jazzheads)

Frank Foster- Simone- Well Water (Piadrum)

Kenny Werner- New Amsterdam- Lawnchair Society (Blue
Note)

KCP5- Varnum- Many Ways (Double Moon/ Challenge)

Alex Toth and the Lazybirds- Birdhead- Birdhead
(Alextothsound)

James Falzone’s Allos Musica- A Chord of Three
Strands...Broken- The Sign and the Thing Signified
(Allos)

Taylor Ho Bynum- Bluebird of Dehli- The Middle Picture
(Firehouse 12)

The Rocco John Group- Gentilesse- Don’t Wait Too Long
(COCA)

Luciana Souza- Sanbadalu- Brazilian Dous II
(Sunnyside)

MELODIOUS FUNK 3/19/07

Emily Hay, Brad Dutz, Wayne Peet- It Can Be Thick-
Emily Hay, Brad Dutz, Wayne Peet
(pfMENTUM)

Brad Dutz- Spongy Bark- When Manatees Attack
(pfMENTUM)

Steuart Liebig /The Mentones- Back Seat White
Cadillac- Nowhere Calling (pfMENTUM)

Rich West- LePetumane- Heavenly Breakfast (pfMENTUM)

Luciana Souza- No Carnaval Vento- Dous II (Sunnyside)

Los Angeles Guitar Quartet- Baiao De Gude- Air and
Ground (Sony)

Stephane Grappelli, Martial Solal- Parisian
Thouroughfare- Happy Reunion (Owl)

Sylvain Luc- Fandanguito- Joko (Dreyfus)

Scott Tinkler- Let- Backwards (Extreme)

Michael Marcus, Ted Daniel- Spiral Landscape
(Boxholder)

Taylor Ho Bynum, Tomas Fujiwara- Five Miniatures- True
Events (482)

Ralph Alessi’s This Against That- Hands- Look (Between
the Lines)

Gordon Grdina’s Boxcutter- Kenton and I- Unlearn
(Spool)

Anat Fort- Not the Perfect Storm- A Long Story (ECM)

William Parker, Hamid Drake- Japeru- Peircing the Veil
(AUM Fidelity)

Cooke Quintet- Ha Me Aggel- An Indefinite Suspension
of the Possible (Black Hat)