[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/27

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 01:44:56 EDT 2007

Tuesday, March 27, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

6:08pm
Lou Rawls with Les McCann: (They Call It) Stormy Monday, Stormy Monday (Blue
Note 91441)

8:12pm
Robert Glasper: G & B, In My Element (Blue Note 78111)

8:21pm
Bruce Gertz: Sidelines, It Wasn't Me (Open Mind Jazz 001)

8:29pm
Ben Webster: Over The Rainbow, See You At The Fair (Impulse 121)

8:34pm
John Coltrane: I Want To Talk About You, Live At Birdland (Impulse 33109)

8:42pm
Calvin Keys: Naima, Hand Made Portrait (Silverado 8008)

8:56pm
Sarah Vaughan: After You've Gone, The Benny Carter Sessions (Roulette 28640)

9:00pm
Live performance    Kevin Harris Project

10:05pm
Abram Wilson: After The Storm, Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta (Dune
0016)

10:12pm
Bobby Watson: Blues Of Hope , Midwest Shuffle (Columbia 57697)

10:22pm
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble: The Power Of Thought, Pragmatic Optimism

10:34pm
Sachal Vasandani: It's Only Love That Gets You Through, Eyes Wide Open (Mack
Avenue 1035)

10:39pm
Kenny Werner: Uncovered Heart, Lawn Chair Society (Blue Note 74896)

10:46pm
Kendrick Scott: Mantra, The Source (World Culture Music 0001)

10:53pm
Chick Corea: City Of Brass, The Ultimate Adventure (Switch 9045)

11:04pm
Sonny Rollins: Stairway To The Stars, Sonny, Please (Doxy 9730)

11:09pm
Ben Webster: Someone To Watch Over Me, See You At The Fair (Impulse 121)

11:14pm
Gene Ammons: My Romance, Boss Tenor (Prestige 8102)

11:22pm
Delfeyo Marsalis: Lone Warrior, Minions Dominion (Troubadour 090306)

11:33pm
John Coltrane: Central Park West, The Very Best Of John Coltrane (Rhino 79778)

11:37pm
Abbey Lincoln: Midnight Sun, Wholly Earth (Verve 314559538)

11:45pm
One More: The Great One, The Summary (Ipo 1011)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston