[JPL] Jazz Improv Conference in October

MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 08:33:46 EDT 2007

I'll probably be there too. - Mitchell

____________________________________
mfa - mitchell feldman associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	706.550.0263
Cell:      303.641.4783
Email:	MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net

...publicity, radio promotion & consulting for the international jazz
community

[JPL] Jazz Improv Conference in October

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 00:06:11 EDT 2007
3-26-07
I'll probably be there.

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org
Bouille & Rogers
email: rwsfin at hotmail.com
phone: (919) 413-4126

On Mar 27, 2007, at 9:05 PM, Bradley M. Stone wrote:

Blaise,

I was considering it.  I have the literature on it at home.
Anyone  else thinking about this?

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone, Faculty Advisor
Music Director; Jazz, Blues and World
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

So if there isn't going to be a Jazzweek conference in June, is anyone
considering this October Jazz Improv event in New York?

Sounds like an interesting plan, but I don't know the people  putting it
together.  Do any of you know what kind of event it promises to be?
Will there be a serious radio contingent?

Thanks for any info. You can share.

Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix