[JPL] JazzWeek

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Wed Mar 28 18:28:56 EDT 2007

It wasn't the JPL that was the problem, it was the JazzWeek website.  When I went to the Website, it told me that the domain had expired.  Others reported this as well.  When I was talking with Neal this morning, he was able to connect to the JazzWeek website without difficulty, and at the same time I was getting the Web page with the information that the domain had expired.  So, something funny was going on with the connection to the site.

Brad