[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ A Train - Playlist for 3/28/07

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 19:44:19 EDT 2007

AM Jazz with DJ “A” Train Playlist for 3/28/07
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Monday thru Thursday @ 9am
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

          1.
    Nancy Donnelly - Crazy He Calls Me - A Greater Love
      2.
    Tim Patrick - The Way You Look Tonight - The Shadow of Your Smile
      3.
    Jane Stuart - Getting to Know You - Beginning to See the Light
      4.
    "Non-Stop jazz Music Mix" - UJN- 020 - DJ A Train
      5.
    Dan Loomis Quartet - I Love Paris - I Love Paris
      6.
    East Coast Standards Time - Samia - Impressions
      7.
    MB3 - Freedom Jazz Dance - Jazz Hits Vol. 1
      8.
    Jim Saltzman - Hidden Intentions - Hidden Intentions
      9.
    Billy Tolles - Manteca (Live) - Syncopated Energy- Selections From the Synergy Music Catalog Disc 1
      10.
    Marijuana Policy Project Foundation - NY-DC-SF - MPP Foundation Radio Ads
      11.
    Julian Yeo - You took advantage of me - Old New Borrowed Blue
      12.
    Jackie Ryan - Now or Never - Passion Flower
      13.
    The Leonisa Ardizzone Quartet - Autumn Leaves - Afraid of the Heights
      14.
    Typhanie Monique & Neal Alger - Never Can Say Goodbye - In This Room
      15.
    DJ A Train - UJN- 021 - "Non-Stop jazz music mix"
      16.
    Rick Zunigar - Ahimsa - Organ Trio
      17.
    Nathan Eklund Group - More Ways Than One - The Crooked Line
      18.
    Tomas Janzon - The Croak - Coast to Coast to Coast
      19.
    T.S. Monk Band - Haristocracy - Higher Ground
      20.
    The Afro-Semitic Experience - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free - Plea for Peace
      21.
    Soweto Kinch - Equiano's Tears - Conversations With the Unseen
      22.
    Marcus Strickland - Thump Cadence - Twi-Life
      23.
    Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Stolen Moments - Pragmatic Optimism
      24.
    Shirantha Beddage - Danushka's Dance - Roots and Branches
      25.
    Ralf Buschmeyer - Boo's Delight (for Bergen) - Est 1968
      26.
    Marijuana Policy Project Foundation - Taxes - MPP Foundation Radio Ads
      27.
    Geoff Aymar Quartet - Can't Stop Now - Can't Stop Now
      28.
    John Findlay - Intoxication - UJN 2007
      29.
    Incognito - Where Did We Go Wrong - 100° and Rising
      30.
    June April - Tick Tock - UJN 2007
      31.
    Gene Ammons - Jungle Strut - Legends of Acid Jazz- Tenor Titans
      32.
    Roy Ayers - The Boogie Back - Move to Groove- The Best of 1970s Jazz-Funk
      33.
    Wayne Henderson - Hot Stuff - Move to Groove- The Best of 1970s Jazz-Funk
      34.
    Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers - Superstition - The Hideout
      35.
    Wayne Wallace - Chromatic Love Affair [Bolero] - The Reckless Search for Beauty
      36.
    The Echo Park Project - Guajira Sorpresa - UJN 2007
      37.
    Eddie Palmieri - La Voz del Caribe - Ritmo Caliente

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Schedule - http://geocities.com/uptjazz/schedule.htm
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com