[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Wed Mar 28 21:55:46 EDT 2007

Tonight's plylist from WCVE-FM Richmond VA, posted online at
ideastations.org/radio.
Please direct cd's fo airplay consideration to the address below.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171
WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Wednesday March 28, 2007

(Charlie Parker) Yardbird Suite - Creek Bank - Mose Allison - Prestige -
PRCD-24055-2

(George Shearing) Conception - Miles Davis The Birdland Sessions
(featuring Stan Getz) - Charly - Le Jazz CD 23

(Kenny Dorham) Prince Albert - Art Blakey at the Café Bohemia Volume One -
Blue Note - 7243 5 32148 2 1

(Henri Renaud) Marcel Le Fourreur - Jazz in Paris - Lucky Thompson -
Gitanes - 159 823-2

(Ellington, Webster) I Got It Bad - Linger Awhile - Sarah Vaughan - Pablo
- PACD-2312-144-2

(Hammerstein, Romberg II) Softly as in a Morning Sunrise - Fast Track -
Jack Cortner New York Big Band - Jazzed Media - JM 1023

(Branislaw Kaper, Ned Washington) On Green Dolphin Street - Joey
Defranesco Live: The Authorized Bootleg - Joey Defrancesco with George
Coleman - Concord Jazz - CCD-30123-2

(John Coltrane) Liberia - Coltrane's Sound - John Coltrane - Atlantic Jazz
- 1419-2

(Percy Mayfield) Danger Zone - Low Flame High Heat - Hank Crawford - Label
M - 5709

8:01 NPR News

(Charles Calhoun, Jesse Turner, Lou Willie Truner, Hilla and Range) Flip
Flop and Fly / (Merle Haggard) Today I Started Loving You Again /
(Reverend Gary Davis) Banks of the River - Flip Flop and Fly - Cephas and
Wiggins - Flying Fish - FF70580

(Harold Adamson, Jaz Savitt, John Watson) It's a Wonderful World - Life's
a Take - Roger Kellaway and red Mitchell - Concord - CCD-4551

(Dizzy Gillespie) Groovin' High - Groovin' High - Booker Ervin - Prestige
- OJCCD-919-2

(David Raksin, Johnny Mercer) How about You - Revisiting the Silver Screen
- Titanic - Ti-271

(Dameron) Our Delight - Blues Alley-Third Set - Hod O'Brien - Reservoir -
RSR CD 187
(Clark Terry) Simple Waltz - Clark Terry Live at the Village Gate - Clark
Terry - Chesky records - JD49

9:01 NPR News

(Grachan Moncur III) The Twins - Some Other Stuff - Grachan Moncur - Blue
Note - CDP 7243 8 32092 2

(Steve Slagle) Knew Hold - Latest Outlook - The Stryker/Slagle Band - Zoho
- ZM 200703

(Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne) The Things We Did Last Summer - Toshiko Akiyoshi
at Maybeck - Concord - CCD-4635

(Gershwin) Meadow Serenade (Melody No. 72) - Rhapsody in Ragtime - Richard
Dowling - Klavier - K 11164

(Gibbs) Runnin' Wild - Django Reinhardt Volume Five - JSP Records - JSPCD
349

(Irving Berlin) Cheek to Cheek - It's All Right with Me - Sara Lazarus
with Bireli Lagrene Gipsy Project - Dreyfus Jazz - FDM 46050 366932

(Green, Stept) That's My Weakness Ensemble - Singin' in the Rain - Cliff
Ukulele Ike Edwards - ASV/Living Era - CD AJA 5313

Limehouse Blues - New York Ukelele Ensemble - www.nyukes.com

(Les McCann) A Little ¾ for God & Co. - Les McCann Ltd. in New York -
Capitol/Pacific Jazz - CDP 7 92929 2