[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/28

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 01:46:45 EDT 2007

Wednesday, March 28, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Duke Pearson: Los Malos Hombres, The Right Touch (Blue Note 74220)

8:12pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Rojo, Happenings (Blue Note 62667)

8:18pm
Oscar Peterson: Caravan, Perfect Peterson: The Best Of The Pablo (Pablo 30078)

8:29pm
Randy Crawford/Joe Sample: Rio De Janiero Blues, Feeling Good (Pra 60207)

8:34pm
Matt Wilson: We See, The Scenic Route (Palmetto 2122)

8:39pm
Robert Glasper: Of Dreams To Come, In My Element (Blue Note 78111)

8:46pm
Jeff Darrohn: Bopsanova, T-Bird '60 (Jazzed Media 1020)

8:55pm
Beatlejazz: I Want You (She's So Heavy), All You Need (Lightyear 54796)

Live Interview with Ed Spargo

9:04pm
Ed Spargo: Brother Andrew, Playroom (Ed Spargo Jazz 002)

9:17pm
Ed Spargo: New Fence, Playroom (Ed Spargo Jazz 002)

9:27pm
Ed Spargo: Apple Cinnamon Tree, Playroom (Ed Spargo Jazz 002)

9:37pm
Ed Spargo: Road Song, Playroom (Ed Spargo Jazz 002)

9:51pm
Ed Spargo: Christina, Playroom (Ed Spargo Jazz 002)

10:05pm
Roland Vasquez: Dance For Louise, Live (RolandVasquez 7006)

10:11pm
Sonny Rollins: Sonny Please, Sonny, Please (Doxy 9730)

10:19pm
Thad Jones/Mel Lewis: Samba Con Getchu, The Complete Solid State Recordings Of
The Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra (Mosaic 151)

10:35pm
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble: Blowin' In The Wind, Pragmatic Optimism

10:42pm
Joshua: Soul Dance, Wish (Warner 45365)

10:49pm
Pat Metheny; Brad Mehldau: A Night Away, Quartet (Nonesuch 104188)

11:00pm
Lambert, Hendricks & Bavan: Watermelon Man, At Newport '63 (BMG 68731)

11:05pm
Kermit Ruffins: Skokiaan, Live At Vaughan's (Basin Street 0106)

11:11pm
Charles Mingus: Hog Calling Blues, Mingus Oh Yeah (Rhino 75589)

11:18pm
Steve Kuhn: Confirmation, Live At Birdland (Blue Note 72992)

11:29pm
Shirley Horn: My Man's Gone Now, I Remember Miles (Verve 314-557-199)

11:39pm
Joe Zawinul: Procession, Brown Street (Heads Up 3121)

11:48pm
Bruce Gertz: Sidelines, It Wasn't Me (Open Mind Jazz 001)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston