[JPL] review of Australia Jazz Group Void

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 29 15:33:10 EDT 2007

At 12:57 PM 29/03/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>--Void is a powerful quartet grounded by Andrew Fisenden on Drums and
>Dane Alderson on Bass.  Tom O'Halloran plays the keyboards while Troy
>Roberts tops the mix with the Tenor Saxophone.

As a frequent programmer of Aussie jazz artists on my show, I can only
add that Void is one of many wonderful jazz groups in all sizes and flavours
that Australia has.  My ties to the Sydney scene are stronger than to
Melbourne and other cities, but there is some great music to check out
down under.

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg