[JPL] FW: KRFC Weekly Charts 3/16 - 3/23

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 17:19:59 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

Snow is falling here once again.  I love the Colorado springtime... Anyway, here's some charts to keep you nice and cosy until things warm up again.

Charts are also up on the website (krfcfm.org) and posted on the library door and the red studio wall.

Thanks,
Dennis

KRFC Top Spins for Mar. 17th – Mar. 23rd, 2007

Top 30

1. WAYBACKS - From The Pasture To The Future A
2. ASYLUM STREET SPANKERS - Mommy Says No A
3. RUTHIE FOSTER - The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster Bl
4. LUCINDA WILLIAMS – West A
5. BE GOOD TANYAS - Hello Love A
6. HALDEN WOFFORD AND THE HI-BEAMS - Midnight Radio A L
7. SPRING CREEK BLUEGRASS BAND - Rural And Cosmic Bluegrass Bg L
8. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Rough Guide To World Music: Africa And Middle East W
9. GAELIC STORM - Bring Yer Wellies C
10. MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER - The Calling A
11. PATTY GRIFFIN - Children Running Through A
12. UNCLE EARL - Waterloo, Tennessee OT L
13. ERIC BIBB - Diamond Days Bl
14. BRETT DENNEN - So Much More A
15. WAYNE HANCOCK – Tulsa A
**********16. JOE LOCKE AND GEOFF KEEZER - Live In Seattle **********
**********17. WYNTON MARSALIS - From The Plantation To The Penitentiary **********
18. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Putumayo Presents: Blues Around The World W
19. APPLES IN STEREO - New Magnetic Wonder R L
20. BILL CALLAHAN - Woke On A Whaleheart R
21. ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL - Reinventing The Wheel A
22. GREYBOY ALLSTARS - What Happened To TV? R
23. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - Sound Of Silver R
24. MODEST MOUSE - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank R
25. BOULDER ACOUSTIC SOCIETY – Now A L
26. JAYME STONE - The Utmost A L
27. TRUCKSTOP HONEYMOON - Diamonds In The Asphalt A
28. JONATHA BROOKE - Careful What You Wish For A
29. JOHN HAMMOND - Push Comes To Shove Bl
30. NEKO CASE - Live From Austin TX A

Top 10 Jazz

1. JOE LOCKE AND GEOFF KEEZER - Live In Seattle
2. WYNTON MARSALIS - From The Plantation To The Penitentiary
3. JOEY DEFRANCESCO - Live: The Authorized Bootleg
4. JOHN FEDCHOCK - Up And Running
5. STEPHANE GRAPPELLI - Happy Reunion
6. JOE LA BARBERA QUINTET - Native Land
7. REUBEN ROGERS - The Things I Am
8. REGINA CARTER - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
9. HAL GALPER/JEFF JOHNSON/JOHN BISHOP - Furious Rubato
10. STRYKER-SLAGLE BAND - Latest Outlook