[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/29

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 01:51:56 EDT 2007

Thursday, March 29, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Phil Argyris: What I Heard, A Point Of Departure (SandiSue 2002-1)

8:16pm
McCoy Tyner: Forbidden Land, Asante (Blue Note 93384)

8:32pm
Tierney Sutton: Happy Days Are Here Again, On The Other Side (Telarc 83650)

8:38pm
The Very Tall Band: Limehouse Blues, What's Up? (Telarc 83663)

8:44am
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince, Someday My Prince Will Come (Columbia 40947)

8:54pm
Randy Crawford/Joe Sample: Rio De Janiero Blues, Feeling Good (Pra 60207)

9:03pm
Duke Ellington: The Sleeping Lady And The Giant Who Watches Over Her, Latin
American Suite (Fantasy 469)

9:10am
Michael Brecker: Broadband, Wide Angles (Verve 000285)

9:17pm
Wynton Marsalis: From The Plantation To The Penitentiary, From The Plantation
To The Penitentiary (Blue Note 73675)

9:31pm
Steve Kuhn: Slow Hot Wind, Live At Birdland (Blue Note 72992)

9:38pm
David Fathead Newman: What A Wonderful World, Life (High Note 7166)

8:46pm
Robert Glasper: Maiden Voyage/Everything In It's Right Place, In My Element
(Blue Note 78111)

9:54pm
Various Artists: Valse , Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

10:05pm
Abram Wilson: I Want It All, Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta (Dune
016)

10:17pm
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble: The Power Of Thought, Pragmatic Optimism

10:25pm
Kevin Mahogany: Centerpiece, Big Band (Mahogany Jazz 54675)

10:36pm
Wayne Escoffery: I Waited For You, Veneration (Savant 2081)

10:47pm
Bruce Gertz: Sun Flash, It Wasn't Me (Open Mind Jazz 001)

10:53pm
Sonny Rollins: Why Was I Born?, Here's To The People (Milestone 9194)

11:03pm
Bobby Broom: Superstar, Song And Dance (Origin 82475)

11:09pm
Gary Bartz: Soul Eyes, Monsoon (Steeplechase 31234)

11:17pm
John Coltrane: Lonnie's Lament, Crescent (Impulse 200)

11:33pm
Donal Fox: Scarletti Jazz Suite, Live At Scullers Jazz Club! (Leonellis Music)

11:55pm
Kenny Burrell: Lotus Blossom, Lotus Blossom (Concord 4668)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston