[JPL] 91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Fri Mar 30 12:04:43 EDT 2007

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, March  31 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  April 6  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Pygmey / Sexotica / Sex Mob / Thristy Ear (2006)

Trippin' The Lovelight Fantasy / Arkhangelsk / Erik Truffaz / Blue
Note (2007)

Downstairs / Nublu Orchestra Conducted by Butch Morris / Nublu
Orchestra Conducted by Butch Morris / Nublu (2007)

Angel / Undertow / Sidsel Endresen / Jazzland (2000)

Dancer / ER / Nils Petter Molvaer / Universal (2005)

Eclipse / Scotty Hard's Radical Reconstructive Surgery / Scotty
Hard's Radical Recosntructive Surgery / Thirty Ear (2006)

Tequila and Chocolate / Out Louder / Medeski, Scofield, Martin &
Wood / Indirecto (2006)

Cleaning up the Mess / Still Life With Comentator / Vijay Iyer & Mike
Ladd / Savoy (2007)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle