[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Jazz Friday March 30, 2007

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Fri Mar 30 21:58:51 EDT 2007

Tonight' s playlist from 88.9 WCVE-FM posted at ideastations.org/radio.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Friday March 30, 2007

(Freddie Roach) Brown Sugar - Brown Sugar - Freddie Roach - Water 148

(Guaraldi) Camptown Races / Charlie's Blues / Thanksgiving Theme / Linus
and Lucy - Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits - Vince Guaraldi Trio - Fantasy -
FCD-9682-2

(Hanley, MacDonald) Indiana - Art Tatum: The Complete Capitol Recordings -
Art tatum - Capitol Jazz - CDP 7243 8 21325 2 3

(Bob Florence) Eternal Licks & Grooves - Eternal Licks & Grooves - The Bob
Florence Limited Edition - Mama Records - MAA 1030

(Benny Golson) Whisper Not - Benny Golson's New York Scene - Benny Golson
- Contemporary - OJCCD-164-2

(Shirantha Beddage) Turrentrane - Roots and Branches - Shirantha Beddage -
Jazz Excursion - JEX 106

(Johnny Mandel, Johnny Mercer) Emily - Revisiting the Silver Screen - Al
Regni - Ti-271

8:01 NPR News

(Cole Porter) It Was Just - Down Blue Marlin Road - John Esposito - Sun
Jump Music - SJCD0001

(Billy Eckstine) I Want to Talk about You - John Coltrane Live at Birdland
- Impulse - MCAD-33109

(Rodgers and Hart) Glad to be Unhappy - Jazz Poet - Tommy Flanagan -
Alfa/Compose - 7102-2

(Crombie & Green) So Near, So Far - Both Sides of the Fence - Thomas
Marriott - Origin - 82474

(Buddy Johnson) Save Your Love for Me - Around the City - Eliane Elias -
Bluebird - 82876 80228-2

(Redd Kotler) Ate Quando Vocz Me Deixou (Till You Left Me) - Cancao Do
Amor - Bobby Shew - Torii Records - www.toriirecords.com

(Hammerstein II, Romberg) Softly as in a Morning Sunrise - Once More with
Feelng - Phil Bodner  - Arbors Jazz - ARCD 19347

(Jerry Brainnin, Buddy Dernier) The Night Has a Thousand Eyes - Lemme Tell
Ya 'bout Desmond - Paul Desmond - Label M Records - 495715

Falling in Love with Love - Clifford Brown Memorial - Prestige -
OJCCD-017-2

(Bryan, Fisher) Peg o' My Heart - Too Marvelous for Words - Erroll Garner
- EmArcy - 842 419-2

(Traditional) Dark Eyes - Midnight in Moscow / The Roaring Twenties -
Eddie Condon - Collectables - COL-CD-7527

(Harry Warren, Mack Gordon) Serenade in Blue - Stan Getz: The Best of the
verve Years Volume 2 - Verve - 314 517 330-2

At Last - Stop and Listen - Baby Face Willette - Blue Note - CDP 7243 8

(Kay Swift, Paul James) Can't We Be Friends - Ella and Louis - Ella
Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Verve - 825 373-2

(Cole Porter) You'd Be So Nice to Come Home to - The Best of Art Pepper -
Contemporary - CCD-5714-2

(Monk, Hanighen, Williams) Round Midnight - New Bottle Old Wine - Gil
Evans - Pacific Jazz - CDP 7 46855-2

(Friend, Franklin) When My Dreamboat Comes Home - Party Time - Arnett Cobb
- Prestige - OJCCD-219-2

(Scott LaFaro) Jade Visions - Sunday at the Village Vanguard - Bill Evans
- Riverside - RCD-9376-2