[JPL] Jazz Appreciation Month At XM Satellite Radio

ZENZALAI at aol.com ZENZALAI at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 17:22:42 EDT 2007

Hey Maxx,

I'm gonna be in NYC Monday, Tuesday and Friday this week.  any  of those work
re lunch?

Lenora

Get  Mo!
Lenora Zenzalai Helm
Lenora  Zenzalai Helm
MOMENTUM CORPORATION  WORLDWIDE
(917) 826-7979
"Changing Our Financial Direction For Future  Generations"

"It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision."  Helen Keller

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light,  not our darkness, that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be  brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to  be? You are a child of God. Your
playing small doesn't serve the world.  There's nothing enlightened about
shrinking so that other people won't  feel insecure around you. We are all meant to
shine, as children do. We  are born to make manifest the glory of God that is
within us. It's not  just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our
own light shine,  we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are  liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others.”  Marianne  Williamson